What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Discussion in 'Random Chit-Chat' started by bakum4tsu, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Neil.T

Neil.T Magical Girl

My replacement copy of the Your Name deluxe edition arrived safe and well in the post this morning. :)

Anime Limited and @MVM really left no stone unturned with the packaging: inside the cardboard box was another box that fitted snugly inside the first one and contained the BD itself, which was padded with bubble wrap and scrunchy paper. The outer box was also labelled with a 'Fragile: with care' sticker.

And what an awesome set it is! Even just a quick flip through the book blew my mind. Well, that's my reading material for my four days off at Xmas sorted, then!

And, you know, it's often little things that count for a lot, and in this case I'm really very fond of the leaflet with the artwork promoting Fireworks at the cinema. I missed getting the artcard for it at the Scotland Loves Anime screening I was at, so this is a really nice bonus.

Oh, and my copy is number 208.

Looking forward to watching the film again now! And listening to the soundtrack CD...

D1tchd1gger and HWR like this.
  2. msgeek

msgeek Magical Girl

Arrived from UP1.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Gemsy-chan

Gemsy-chan Za Warudo

*giggles happily*
    [​IMG]

Came from UP1USA but was sent in a rightstuf box. Never done a Gundam build before so this should be interesting.

4. bailey1985

bailey1985 Hunter

5. Neil.T

Neil.T Magical Girl

Hah, who knew? Turns out I did get a dispatch email: it was in the spam folder all along. Thanks, Yahoo Mail! :mad:

HWR likes this.
  6. sideways

sideways Student Council President

7. Patient-X

Patient-X Straw Hat Pirate

8. Girls wIth Guns

Girls wIth Guns Kiznaiver

Got the two latest GKids Ghibli releases from Amazon US yesterday...

[​IMG]

msgeek and D1tchd1gger like this.
  9. D1tchd1gger

D1tchd1gger Straw Hat Pirate

Do you have the StudioCanal version of Arrietty? For some reason it seems to have been handled in a very different way to all the others in that there is a different voice cast over here. I've never heard of the US voice actors for Arrietty and Shô, where as the UK version has Oscar nominee Saoirse Ronan and future Spiderman Tom Holland!

10. thedoctor2016

thedoctor2016 Dragon Knight

7DB14ED5-C927-4927-ACC5-400DFEFBF087.jpeg Kizu 3 and made space for Koyomi and Owari 2 on my shelf

Attached Files:

Raxor likes this.
  11. NormanicGrav

NormanicGrav The Eagle-Eyed Member Moderator

[​IMG]

I ordered some anime from Zavvi using the Unidays 10% off code, these two titles in particular were discounted to a reasonable point where I may as well grab them before it was too late. Blood Lad is one of Anime Limited's first titles they released and it's a nice box set despite the info/specs on the box, but £15.99 was a solid deal. And Psychic School Wars was back in stock on the site and was still £12.99 so why not.

msgeek and IncendiaryLemon like this.
  12. IncendiaryLemon

IncendiaryLemon Captain Karen AUKN Staff

[​IMG]

Good to see AL getting these out the door early!

13. Winkuru

Winkuru Student Council President

This weeks mail.

[​IMG]

I doubt that i will anytime soon check out Samurai Trilogy and Life Of Oharu because i'm still diggesting the Lone Wolf And Cub series that i watched through last weekend but these are good to have when my appetite comes back.

I still haven't gotten around playing the first Utawarerumono game but the sequel was down to 25 euros so i went for it. I was planning to start the first game soon but because i got good deals on couple of games that i really want to play today i'm postponning playing it.

I guess i could finnish it before i get them but i haven't really watch much anime during the past two months and i think i have to finish couple of shows this weekend instead.

HWR and serpantino like this.
  14. ayase

ayase Godhand

[​IMG]

Not really sure if it's meant to be reversible but flipped the sleeve on Triage X anyway because why not? It's in the slipcase anyway. Found Rum Diary in Poundland, no idea if it's any good but I enjoy the works of HST and I can't really complain at that price. Tempted to go back and buy all the copies of The Devil's Double they had just for the black BD cases.

HWR likes this.
  15. Patient-X

That's the reason I bought The Devils Double, Ergo Proxy looks a lot cooler in a black case :cool:

Jaysgba and ayase like this.
  16. Patient-X

hyouka.jpg

HWR likes this.
  17. HWR

HWR Stand User

I had no idea the original Captain Scarlet had gotten a Blu Ray release, now I need it :D

18. Patient-X

Network are releasing it in four volumes. £10 with free delivery. You do need it!

HWR likes this.
  19. HWR

HWR Stand User

Wonder if the fourth volume will come with a box to house them in? Good to see that itv didn't get a hold of this considering how they botched the Thunderbirds Blu Ray.

20. Joe

Joe School Idol

Hyouka also arrived for me today.

[​IMG]

Also got the hotly anticipated new Harry Potter book.

[​IMG]