What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

These two LWA volumes ended up arriving today as well, only volume 9 remains now.
uQWFAO8.png

I'm curious as to how the post operates in my area since I always seem to get my AL set a day or two after most on here.

My Your name arrived a while ago already, but only today I wound up unpacking it.
The box is fine, but I got this:
undefined.jpg

FyzwV84.jpg

The loose thread was one thing. But what's with these goose eggs I seem to attract? Though in this case I removed it. Caused a hole. In that way the loose thread turned out to be useful, with some stiching I was able to kind of fill it up. But now I've unvolutarily got another extra pattern on it...

Damn, you're not having a very good time of things just now, are you? :(
I feel like the heavens mean this for me to just get the term "goose egg" learned already. In German the word "Beule" is the same for certain forms of dents, bumps, blisters, types of swelling and bulges, but this and the Hyouka goose egg clearly aren't dents nor swellings. (Though I acutally am not even that sure if I'm on the mark. Am I?)

(Though I acutally am not even that sure if I'm on the mark. Am I?)
It's rotten luck, whatever you want to call it in any language! :(

If it's any consolation, my replacement copy of the Your Name deluxe edition is not quite as good as the first one would've been: the artbook is actually just a fraction of a millimetre wider than the artbox, and in the process of shrink-wrapping the package, the bottom rear corner of the artbook's spine got turned back on itself. I was able to use a tiny dab of glue to stick that back down, but it's left a very small chip where the glossy coating is missing, exposing the bare paper underneath.

It's still a hell of a lot better than my Tokyo Marble Chocolate booklet, though! :eek::eek:

I bought 2 Your Names to make sure I get a proper one. That is to say, officially the second copy was for somebody else. (But that person isn't quite as picky as me, so... *cough*) Same thing for Hyouka, though for that one I didn't really bet my chances on it, so I got a third one just in case. (Plus I needed a filler my damned indoctrinated at least 5 items per order rule.) Hyouka's Anime isn't out in Germany so I should have not too much trouble to sell it here.... I think at least.

(Though, I actually did get a third Your Name, but diffrent edition...)

I'm happy that Sorcerer is finally getting a release here. The US release became rather expensive to acquire.

Ah, Sorcerer is the movie with the Tangerine Dream soundtrack, right? I'm a big TD fan - I always wanted to pick that movie up because of that, but never have... back in 1980 I had a couple of their albums on reel-to-reel tape and played them to death on my stereo system in my college dorm room, lol...

These two LWA volumes ended up arriving today as well, only volume 9 remains now.
uQWFAO8.png

Just a couple weeks yet and we'll finally have our completed sets in our hands... :cool:

Last edited:
It's a tossup, probably depends on which warehouse in the Tokyo area Prefects it ships from. I've had some come by themselves in a real thin box on a shrink-wrapped cardboard plank, and others that shipped with a second title arriving in a dang bubble envelope. Did you see my post on the previous page for what I do now for Amazon JP orders?

I'm in the same boat as you right now, though, as I have a copy of the JP RWBY Volume 4 LE Blu-ray Box that is arriving today - I was going to cancel my order and reorder it with a magazine, but forgot all about it, until I got the DHL shipping notice, and then it was too late. so I'll find out once I get home from work in about an hour whether it made it OK or not...

It's a tossup, probably depends on which warehouse in the Tokyo area Prefects it ships from. I've had some come by themselves in a real thin box on a shrink-wrapped cardboard plank, and others that shipped with a second title arriving in a dang bubble envelope. Did you see my post on the previous page for what I do now for Amazon JP orders?

I'm in the same boat as you right now, though, as I have a copy of the JP RWBY Volume 4 LE Blu-ray Box that is arriving today - I was going to cancel my order and reorder it with a magazine, but forgot all about it, until I got the DHL shipping notice, and then it was too late. so I'll find out once I get home from work in about an hour whether it made it OK or not...

I was tempted to re-order the last volume to do that but I've noticed that these last couple of volumes are actually going out of stock before the release date, so I'm not going to risk losing out on mine.

From Amazon.co.jp today;

Gals Paradise 2017 Top Race Queen Edition mook (San-ei Shobo)
Perfume - "Perfume Clips 2" Limited Edition Blu-ray (Universal Music)
Gundam the Origin V: Clash at Loum Blu-ray (Bandai Visual)

aj011217.jpg

image.jpg
GANGSTA arrived today.
image.jpg
Something went wrong here

On a side note this was really well protected, which is good because even with several fragile stickers on it The outer box was still crumpled in one corner :rolleyes::mad:
Kind of annoying that Drrr x2 arrived in just a cardboard mailer whilst this got wrapped in several layers though.

Back