What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Discussion in 'Random Chit-Chat' started by bakum4tsu, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Neil.T

Neil.T Magical Girl

Damn, that's really sh*t luck.

I know exactly how you feel. :mad:

2. D1tchd1gger

D1tchd1gger Straw Hat Pirate

From Zavvis 10% off box sets when you spend over £30. Ordered this yesterday, but haven't got Outlaw Star which I ordered the day before (I'm sure I picked the same delivery type for both ie the cheapest). But that's nothing compared to the stuff from Zoom which still isn't dispatched from last week even though they took the money!
    _20171121_130936.JPG

EDIT: Scratch that. From Zoom
    _20171121_133225.JPG

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
    Raxor and msgeek like this.
  3. Demelza

Demelza Adventuring Alchemist AUKN Staff

DRRR and Your Name pick-ups.jpg

Durarara!! x2 Ten and Your Name: Another Side - Earthbound showed up today :D

Jaysgba likes this.
  4. Gemsy-chan

Gemsy-chan Za Warudo

Came today, wasn’t expecting it as it still says unfulfilled on my account

[​IMG]

HWR likes this.
  5. Jon O Fun

Jon O Fun Great Teacher

Has anybody received their £19.99 copy of Shou yet? Got a shipped email last week but still a no show...

6. Dave1988

Dave1988 Straw Hat Pirate

Nope in the same boat mate...8 days it's been shipped. I've emailed Jeremy and easy told me another will be sent out...no one seems to be getting there copy's of it

Jon O Fun likes this.
  7. antonusklesk

antonusklesk Dandy Guy, in Space

Same here, no show Shou for me as of yet - very strange that it seems to have happened to us all, but Jeremy said if it said shipped then it's shipped. Can't possibly be the case if the same is true for us all, surely.

Dave1988 likes this.
  8. Greboruri

Greboruri Completely Average High School Student

Don't usually buy figures, but decided to collect Bandai's Robot Spirits <Side Labor> series. Already have Ingram Unit 1, so I decided to get the two rarer figures; Ingram Unit 2 and the Tyrant 2000 & Construction Scene Set. Both were originally only sold via the Premium Bandai website. I got these two second hand (though they're virtually brand new and unopened) via AmiAmi.

[​IMG]

Scrambled Valkyrie, qaiz and Blaize like this.
  9. Blaize

Blaize Adventurer

I have considered getting these as well, though I consider getting alot of figures but can never justify it to myself.

10. serpantino

serpantino Straw Hat Pirate

[​IMG] 20171122_105246.jpg
    Zavvi strikes again! Outlaw Star came in a really thin jiffy bag and I grimaced as I heard it hit the floor. I'll be pursuing a replacement or a decent partial refund because, even though it was cheap, I'm not happy paying the same as someone who gets an undamaged product!

11. HWR

HWR Stand User

image.jpg
    Ajin: Demi Human Poster arrived today. Now to get a frame for it...

Neil.T likes this.
  12. IncendiaryLemon

IncendiaryLemon Captain Karen AUKN Staff

[​IMG]
    Luckily my OS set arrived in one piece. Also got the last [REC] film, nabbed it for £4 odd from Music Magpie, which is pretty good.

13. D1tchd1gger

D1tchd1gger Straw Hat Pirate

Outlaw Star is here:
    DSC_0225.JPG

DSC_0230.JPG
    DSC_0228.JPG
    DSC_0227.JPG
    DSC_0226.JPG
    DSC_0229.JPG

My postie knocked on my door, but I was prepared just in case. Thanks to @serpantino for the heads up.

DSC_0224.JPG

Neil.T, serpantino, Dave1988 and 3 others like this.
  14. Dave1988

Neil.T, serpantino and D1tchd1gger like this.
  15. Patient-X

Patient-X Straw Hat Pirate

durarara1.jpg

Never received a despatch email for Shou and my order history still says unfulfilled but here it is. Pulse was a fiver in the recent Arrow sale. Also received my Ajin: Demi Human poster.

DragonBlaze67 and HWR like this.
  16. serpantino

serpantino Straw Hat Pirate

LOL I do actually keep a cushion at the bottom of my letterbox too but I kicked it out the way yesterday when my food shopping arrived and forgot to put it back >_<. Still.... I've been offered a 25% refund which sounds ok to me. I'm not planning on selling it on and I don't care too much about these things, it's just the principle.

D1tchd1gger likes this.
  17. Joe

Joe School Idol

[​IMG]

The first gospel of our lord and savoir, Daigo Umehara.

18. Dave1988

Woooow someone's actually recieved shou....wondered what it looked like...and now I know it's hit me that I never received mine so emailed them asking to cancel my hyouka set aswell

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  19. sideways

sideways Student Council President

got my Durarara X2 Shou set and 2 Cardcaptor Sakura artbooks

IMG_20171122_140510.jpg IMG_20171122_140533.jpg

20. DragonBlaze67

DragonBlaze67 Death Scythe

Received Death Note Omega Edition and Robotics Notes SAVE today. Thought the artbook in the Death Note set would actually be an artbook and not a one shot manga so a tad bit disappointed, oh well. Robotics Notes have a reversible cover too.

20171122_145708.jpg

Robotics Notes reversible cover:
    20171122_145754.jpg