What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

August Haul!

mc21Wtm.png

kJ50Xae.png

Vagabond books are sets 3-5. Don't know why I didn't start this series sooner.. So Good!

Last edited:
Phew, finally got my copy of Anthem of the Heart. I'd originally ordered it in-store in HMV but had to cancel the order after a month and get a refund because it was unavailable. I kept an eye on HMV.com, and it was eventually showing as available, so I ordered it click-and-collect. It went straight back out of stock after that, so I guess they only had one copy!

P8300444.JPG

The mix of matte and gloss on the front cover is really nice. The packing was great, too: it was in one of those corrugated card things that fold in from all four sides.

36960621755_53331906ca_b.jpg

Picked these up from the Post Office today, meaning my AoA Monogatari set is (for the time being) complete!

36153974023_7851757414_b.jpg

I also got Rage of Bahamut and Space Dandy S2 (baby), as they were cheap on Amazon yesterday, as well as Nisemonogatari Volume 2:
36127717614_1253e77bf6_b.jpg

Must say, I am very dissapointed in Space Dandy S2's box, the consistency with Season 1 is non-existent:

JPEG_20170901_180005.jpg

Two parcels arrived today.

DIqHcV1XoAE0DFk.jpg

First up is Space Dandy Season 2 from Amazon US. The slipcover got damaged but the rest is intact. More photos up on my blog.

DIodMdRW0AA0VQo.jpg

Next up is Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls Limited Edition Premium Box Set from WOW HD. The set arrived in perfect condition thanks to the large box WOW used, no customs either for those asking. This set is now out of print so good luck finding one if you can (or wait for MVM's release). I've got tons of photos of the set up on my blog, note however it's NSFW.

Back