What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

RWe9sMn.jpg

I already own the UK version of this box (which is just the US box with BBFC stickers on it) and most of the volumes (6 is hard to find), so when this complete US set showed up on eBay for a decent price, I had a moment of weakness and bought it. The US volumes are much nicer, all coming with slipcovers (which means they also fit properly and snug into the box) and artcards. Means I don't have to worry any potential PAL nonsense and tracking down the final volume for less than a small fortune.

Cg7XTH9MT3i7JRDEOOKHQzjcuSaFytudXSiXEYwT4HOFz_aO22eXDt9bUqubt8be70oRGFv0az0RKk-PcRAB6X4W5lN64EH7ozvcef4P-HXwB9Pf7ahwJltQQGz5WYw3PHl9nFZAnJ4W94meBBxY5JOZK-XYxm2QzI2zTvd_z2GFJ9ROtO3TStEeBN2pRReVEyqICGSn7bYfi90pD-wOQEEAYxKg55sjOFmwDl2ATTGYajtTWrpdFNRruSmQhWWYEQtn9zOEjt_1qvq7DJOkEftRJX_6QBrCZbaHrsui7c1AWiE_2Jueht3ZCbxnmjII_a1rsPRr2fmjsjR_RDwbVwkCpDT85XRcs7M-n83K89LAN3q5yc3CKmRCTBkpzS1uR2lWd4bsCG3pY4WB7PX0v5ZueBvd5niH64IEn9F5CD8QX7lE1End-lqvlgrKSNySOevxUyIMZQXDY4vwZIPEbuSJhgmACY7s6_xFUOsUQZXo2vFqlxKqWjMtx9U8LdqliX9r6c6VWOar37VpFduPGTWvDejf6Uvb5viwEih7ws_Zv2JmVnPzrHX5J2RgUr5qe8K2Si61d1CzWygNwzZ6eR77yFIpbgCy8c_6JbwMbBevrWt9MUDe=w1294-h728-no

I got the Hori Mini figthingstick yesteday and i played around with it this morning. It's was the first arcade stick i ever tried so i can't compare it to anything else but to me it feels like good purchase so far. I played Ghostblade HD with it for a while and it was definitely more fun to play shmups with it than with regular contoller. The stick only cost 40+ euros and you would think that meant that it was poor quality but it seems like it has earned the good reviews that it been getting.

Has anybody received Animatsu's Food Wars blu ray? I ordered the DVD for my brother (zavvi are still waiting on stock...) but they still have the blu ray listed as a combo pack so wondered if anybody could prove them right/wrong :D

Has anybody received Animatsu's Food Wars blu ray? I ordered the DVD for my brother (zavvi are still waiting on stock...) but they still have the blu ray listed as a combo pack so wondered if anybody could prove them right/wrong :D
According to Amazon it comes in separate blu ray and DVD sets.

Back