What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Nadesico today, same as everyone else. Games earlier this week.
WP_20170824_11_47_41_Pro_zpsmjy7gofe.jpg

36608730492_997488a42f_b.jpg

It recently came to my attention that the used prices for the Japanese Kinmoza Volume 1 were pretty decent, so I snapped myself up a copy. The BD itself was about a fiver, but I had to get it forwarded using BigInJapan, so overall it still only cost me about £15, so I'm pretty happy with it. Will probably pick the rest up, I worked out I can get the rest of the volumes used for about £40, and they all look lovely. Oh, and the artbox wins the price for 'Most Obscenely Huge Spine Ever'

20170824_173034.jpg

My Nadesico didn't arrive >_> I mean I'm sure I'll live but still....

It recently came to my attention that the used prices for the Japanese Kinmoza Volume 1 were pretty decent, so I snapped myself up a copy. The BD itself was about a fiver, but I had to get it forwarded using BigInJapan, so overall it still only cost me about £15, so I'm pretty happy with it. Will probably pick the rest up, I worked out I can get the rest of the volumes used for about £40, and they all look lovely. Oh, and the artbox wins the price for 'Most Obscenely Huge Spine Ever'
How difficult was this to do? I take it you can't pre-pay import fees or anything? I've really wanted to pick up the Japanese Durarara boxset 2nd hand from Amazon but they never ship over here and I ain't paying 20000yen for it new....

My Nadesico didn't arrive >_> I mean I'm sure I'll live but still....

How difficult was this to do? I take it you can't pre-pay import fees or anything? I've really wanted to pick up the Japanese Durarara boxset 2nd hand from Amazon but they never ship over here and I ain't paying 20000yen for it new....

Very easy and cheap. BIJ only charge 500 yen commission for one item of 1000 yen for 2+ items. You just have Amazon JP ship the item to the address they provide then they send you an invoice of how much reshipping will cost, then it's as easy as paying them and having them ship it to you. I picked the cheapest shipping option and it was still pretty speedy, taking only 8 days to arrive. I'd definitely recommend them. I don't think you can pre-pay import fees, but my order was below the threshold, so I'm unsure.

Very easy and cheap. BIJ only charge 500 yen commission for one item of 1000 yen for 2+ items. You just have Amazon JP ship the item to the address they provide then they send you an invoice of how much reshipping will cost, then it's as easy as paying them and having them ship it to you. I picked the cheapest shipping option and it was still pretty speedy, taking only 8 days to arrive. I'd definitely recommend them. I don't think you can pre-pay import fees, but my order was below the threshold, so I'm unsure.
That sounds easy enough that even I could do it. Well, probably. Cheers.

I try and order all my figures from BIJ as they undervalue and I've never been hit by import taxes. Never used their forwarding but I'm sure they could do the same or you can ask them as well to undervalue it.
That sounds easy enough that even I could do it. Well, probably. Cheers.

Back