What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

volume 2 of Love Live Sunshine
missing the booklet that comes with it but as been as i can't read any of it no big loss (except the chibi pics)
comes with everything else and was only £11.50 including postage from Japan

IMG_20170817_140104.jpg

Received Aldnoah Zero from a seller on avforums and got the rest from Secondspin. I did also get Senran Kagura from Secondspin but they only sent the DVD part of the Limited Edition so i'm going to contact them to see if i can get a replacement. The stickers were a pain on Aesthetica, they ended up taking some artwork off the top and bottom, luckily they didn't take much of the front.

IMG_1424.JPG

Received Aldnoah Zero from a seller on avforums and got the rest from Secondspin. I did also get Senran Kagura from Secondspin but they only sent the DVD part of the Limited Edition so i'm going to contact them to see if i can get a replacement. The stickers were a pain on Aesthetica, they ended up taking some artwork off the top and bottom, luckily they didn't take much of the front.

View attachment 1181
Yeah their stickers are a real shithouse. Very lucky my Fujiko Mine set wasn't damaged since it has such nice artwork.

Probably my last buys for August

0UHKLHR.jpg

Arrived today.
nausicaa.and.porco.jpg sword.oratoria.wallscroll.jpg

Wall scroll came in a card tube with a diameter of about 90mm. Would only need a tube with a diameter of around 45-50mm. Smaller tube might have slipped past custom. At least at the payment option this could go via SAL small packet so the postage was cheaper.

On the bright side, the packaging is better than the last wall scroll I got a couple of years back. That one they sent it in a box that you could have fit around 30-40 wall scrolls in. Because of the size I could only pick SAL Parcel or EMS. Both of which cost more than SAL small packet.
wallscroll.shipping.tube.jpg

Looking at the back of the box, looks like there's a German dub. Am I right?

Zavvi still have their Exclusive Collectors Limited Edition
Yes there is a German dub. Through that was not really any major reason I went to the German one. I originally wanted the UK one (the standard one, as the zavvi's illustration is also in the booklet), but I also really like the cover illustration the German one has, but is not included in the UK one at all appearantly. Not really liking the German packaging, the cover is plastered over with that publisher's self-advertisement and then that rating label sticker just went and damaged the slipcover. (Not the first time either. Seems like if are are mere a couple of month too late to buy new releases, unpack them right away and peel of the stickers the slips are all doomed.)

Back