What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

36471300906_f6e4f0aa01_b.jpg

Kinda surreal to finally own this set, I never actually thought we'd see JoJo get a proper BD release in the west after Warner's crappy DVD only release.

35712169603_98dcaa672d_b.jpg

Some Amazon arrivals. Finally picked up the final Evangelion volume, perhaps I shall now start reading those soon (my manga backlog is atrocious) or at least that's my intent! I picked up Inside No 9 because I really enjoyed it on Netflix. I wasn't really intending to buy it, at least not so soon, but Season 3 isn't on Netflix, and I couldn't really just buy Season 3 without the first two, and they were cheap enough. Sadly, my Season 3 is coming via MusicMagpie, not Amazon, given it was £18 on Amazon and £13 on MM, meaning it'll take some time. Prime shipping has ruined other websites for me!

I was feeling rather down due to job hunting suffering, and I decided to pick up some PlayStation Vita games that were in GAME for cheap (pre-owned but solid condition). The games were Killzone Mercenary, Soul Sacrifice, and Uncharted: Golden Abyss. It was a 3 for 2 deal and totalled £29.98 overall.

DHXLAiMXoAAmk3W.jpg

Soul Sacrifice even includes a reversible cover.

DHXS95EXcAAO2BH.jpg

I now have a total of 20 PlayStation Vita games. In terms of collecting-wise I may try to go for around 40-50 max due to the rarity of it and how a lot of them are better on consoles.

image.jpg

At some point this week the two PS3 games from Canada should arrive, I am still working on finding a PS3 title to conclude Stage 4 of my PS3 haul but I'll figure something out soon.

Last edited:
My Riding Bean BD arrived today
Same here, so there's no real need for me to take a pic of mine. AnimEigo's Kickstarter sets are nicely consistent.

What're we gonna do with all the spare BDs due to the printing error? Giveaway? Trade? There doesn't seem much point keeping them.

Last edited:
Back