What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

It has a reversible sleeve and Yui on disc 2.
gsYyB32.jpg
Oww, that certainly looks nicer than the Sentai one I have.

So a few days ago I ordered Gal*Gun: Double Peace from Rice Digital's summer sale as their limited edition artbook version was £9.99. It arrived except they sent me the PlayStation Vita version instead of the PlayStation 4 version that I ordered.

DIK0lktXoAI39FG.jpg

I decided there was no point arguing as it was cheap, I mainly wanted to get the artbook for consistency with my PQube LE sets and it's bank holiday weekend.

Picked this up from the Post Office yesterday but totally forgot to post it.

20170826_164756.jpg

If you didn't know, MVM recently did a blind bag of sorts where for £25+£5 shipping, they'd send you a bag of random anime related stuff, including 1 BD and 1 DVD, and this is what I ended up with. Honestly, I was expecting most of it to be crap, and I was pretty on the mark, but I'm a sucker for stuff like this. Personally, I feel it was worthwhile for the BD (which I didn't own) and the T-Shirt. The DVD is only Part 1 and Part 2 seems weirdly hard to get a hold of (let me know if you have a copy you want rid of) and they also sent me Part 1 of Shana Season 2, but only the discs, which is the second season to a show I haven't seen/don't own, and only part 1 at that, so is kinda useless.

From the new world is a great show, one of my all time favorites. But unfortunately never sold well anywhere, so no surprise it would be in such a blind bag.
As for Shana - If you know French, I'd have season 1 for sale. =P
Season 2 part 1 has about the most obnoxious part of the franchise. It gets a better in part 2 and season 3 does some serious stuff.

Picked this up from the Post Office yesterday but totally forgot to post it.

20170826_164756.jpg

If you didn't know, MVM recently did a blind bag of sorts where for £25+£5 shipping, they'd send you a bag of random anime related stuff, including 1 BD and 1 DVD, and this is what I ended up with. Honestly, I was expecting most of it to be crap, and I was pretty on the mark, but I'm a sucker for stuff like this. Personally, I feel it was worthwhile for the BD (which I didn't own) and the T-Shirt. The DVD is only Part 1 and Part 2 seems weirdly hard to get a hold of (let me know if you have a copy you want rid of) and they also sent me Part 1 of Shana Season 2, but only the discs, which is the second season to a show I haven't seen/don't own, and only part 1 at that, so is kinda useless.

Hold up! What's that CLAMP Mokona thing in the top left hand side? :eek:

The black Mokona's from xxxHOLiC, and though I'm not a CLAMP expert I'm sure the white one's from Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle.

White and Black both exist in Tsubasa as xxxHOLIC and Tsubasa have a cross-over. xxxHolic just doesn't show the white one.

The is also a mokona is Magical Knight Rayearth.

Back