What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

It still feels odd to see a completely clean front cover, there's not even the name of the anime on it.
WP_20161201_13_23_42_Pro_zpshfeo2yle.jpg

Received these in the post today:
Photo%2001-12-2016%2016%2033%2006_zpscxodgxyq.jpg

Ouran came direct from AL & Seraph I got from up1, it came with the Ferid card as well.

Never played Nier but the soundtrack is awesome.

NieR is a flawed gem. It has technical issues and some repetitive gameplay, but in my opinion the story, music, characters and the English dub itself is fantastic. Heck the bullet hell style boss fights were awesome.

A few days late but needed to get it out of that way before the things from Anime Limited's sale arrives.

Found Gundam Part 1 on ebay, had been looking for one with the box for a while
Gurren Lagann through Black Friday

CywkKryW8AAH1yt.jpg

Last edited:
I was passing HMV again so I popped in to see what they had, they've moved the store around a bit so I couldn't actually find the anime for a while and when I did I was saddened to see that the tiny anime section they had was even smaller now :( Although I think it's the first time I have ever seen another person browsing it, in fact there were TWO WHOLE PEOPLE there when I turned up, and they weren't even together lol.

Anyway I picked up another 2 Ghibli movies that I haven't seen, and I also grabbed Akira as it's kinda silly that I didn't own it already. I'm actually quite surprised by the quality of Akira tbh, I didn't realize that it has a clear slip cover that has all the logos and the title on it and then a nice decent thickness case with clean artwork to hold the amaray case inside.

Tefy2arl.jpg

I also bought some trainers.....as always I've got home and now I can't decide if I actually like them or not anymore lol shoulda got the slate grey ones (then I'd be sitting here thinking I shoulda got those blue ones....)

Gxbl9eol.jpg

Now on a completely off topic note, why do people think that it's okay to just stop dead when there's a bunch of people behind them and start talking to someone in the middle of a packed shopping centre? And why is it that I would get in trouble for punching them in the throat for doing so? Life's just so unfair sometimes.

It took its time but it has finally arrived with a £22.64 customs fee lol. Anywho I'm glad it's here since it took a week longer than the usual due to late shipping.

Cy66vBRXcAQv1Ug.jpg

More photos via my blog.

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Heart Throb is geo-locked as per usual, plus the Blu-ray menus have the 'limited edition' name attached to the logo which is interesting (and yes I know the Blu-ray version is exclusive to the collector's edition, unless you live in the UK in which case wait for the Manga Animatsu Blu-ray release).

As another bonus, here's all of the sets I picked up during the month of November.

Cym182BXAAERhqZ.jpg

Sets I'm expecting to receive this month:
  • Mai Mai Miracle ~ Should be later this week
  • The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ~ at home lol
  • Psycho Pass 2 ~ Should be in a few days
  • The Silver Case (Visual Novel) ~ arriving at home at some point

I already shot them an email. Hopefully they get back quickly since this is my first time shopping with them, and I'd hate it to be a somewhat mixed experience.

Yeah it's my first time using them too. It's doubly annoying as you can get the Ferid card off a site (UP1) that's not affiliated with Universal

I also ordered from zoom, and received it without the card, but I have just received the Ferid card through the post, recorded delivery so you will need to sign for it, but I did not inform them that the card was missing so they are almost certainly sending them out to everyone separately.

I also ordered from zoom, and received it without the card, but I have just received the Ferid card through the post, recorded delivery so you will need to sign for it, but I did not inform them that the card was missing so they are almost certainly sending them out to everyone separately.
Yeah I got my Ferid card yesterday recorded delivery day after I got the set as well.

apparently my home address (not my student) missed a recorded delivery.

Would be weird they sent it to my billing address instead of my shipping address if its the Ferid card

apparently my home address (not my student) missed a recorded delivery.

Would be weird they sent it to my billing address instead of my shipping address if its the Ferid card

The address on my one was hand written, so it could well have been sent to your billing address, rather than your delivery address.

Back