What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

A cheap set of PC speakers (which will probably be the last item I reserve through PC world since they seem to either have a beef with firefox or their outdated security certificate is causing problems with their own system thinking something is wrong and that you#re likely to be a bot).

At long, long, long last.
temporary_zpsb6pij30b.jpg

oh the miracle has finally appeared has it.

grats to the people who backed it. I remember passing since I was in a no backing phase for a bit after getting burned by something,

Just this one today, Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin IV.

1k0.jpg

Very niceu! I should have a Gundam set to show off myself, soon. (just got a text from DHL and its gone through customs without any problems :D)

I was tempted to get the fourth part for the limited artbox, but after seeing the artwork for it, I think I'll just look at getting the individual collectors boxes for each part.

Collected Artbox for Origin:
41pj129bHjL.jpg

That box looks nice enough. Guess it will be hard to get one of those boxes i think.

Well had a look on the Amazon JP page, the one with ASIN code B01J1BBO6W and low and behold there's an image of that box. But i haven't received that box myself.

Christmas came early.

7kMRH6gh.jpg

Devilman OVAs are a holy grail I've been trying to track down for a few years at a decent price. Now I've got it I'm sure Discotek will announce they have licensed it since that is how this always goes for me seemingly.

6Kj1noBh.jpg

Very pleased to have tracked down Beyond the Boundary and Black Bullet on the cheap, the other two are slightly more filler titles but I'm quite confident I will enjoy them both.

I did also get Mai Mai Miracle yesterday, forgot to include it in the photos.

Received Ergo Proxy yesterday from Zavvi, and today i've picked up the three South Korean releases of the Patlabor movies at the post office, after they were held up at customs since December 5th. But no custom charges as that's a possibility with Kimchidvd ;) where i ordered those.

Have chosen for the full slip edition instead of the lenticular editions since the spine on the full slip edition looks better to me. Also the front and spine have a nice emboss feeling to them.

And the last one isn't anime related, but one of my favourite movies also arrived today, Donnie Darko in a splendid Arrow release. Contains both the theatrical as director cut of the movie on BD and DVD and a ton of extras. To top it off it comes with a nice hardcover booklet in a chipboard box.

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

Yeah the lenticular sets look pretty bad, if it's anything like the korean GITS SAC sets then its just a lenticular card stick on top of the boxes you've received. Maybe these are different (I think the lenticular sets have different spines so maybe!)

That Donnie Darko release looks pretty good. It's my favourite movie and I've already bought it 5 times (vhs, dvd twice, blu ray twice)
I feel a sixth coming on.

Bit late posting but i also got Mai Mai Miracle on tuesday
CJ2pEQfh.jpg

also got Joker Game calendar for 2017 (it will replace my Diamond no Ace one)
jjAlMzyh.jpg

went to Portsmouth yesterday and got some manga (Waterstones manga selection is so much better than Fareham's)
2vSKTRrh.jpg

I totally agree that Portsmouth Waterstones beats Fareham's, but atleast Fareham's section has gotten slightly bigger. I remember it just being a single spindle thing near the american graphic novel section.

Back