What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Final Fantasy XV Ultimate Collectors Edition arrived today from Square Enix, won't be able to do anything with it until tomorrow as I'm at work tonight. (The Light is the flash from my phone but it does look like a moon behind the guys)
Fy7cMqz.jpg

Also got the collectors edition strategy guide from Amazon today.
gfSkXM3.jpg

I was surprised when I got the email from UP1 yesterday telling me it has been dispatched. I ordered it from them as they were one of the places where you can get a bonus card of Ferid Bathory and I think they were the cheapest. I've been waiting for part two to come out before rewatching the series.

how much was UP1. I got it ordered at zoom for 36

It was 37.49. I've never heard of Zoom, what are they like?

They're a webstore co-owned by the UK arms of Universal and Sony Pictures. People seem to like them and they're taking on more and more stock. So things seem to be going well for them.

I haven't used them though.

Last edited:
Here is something over which to ponder. Will many video game stores have taken verbal pre-orders for "Final Fantasy Ecks Vee" verbatim, or can we hold our education system in higher regard than this?

Here is something over which to ponder. Will many video game stores have taken verbal pre-orders for "Final Fantasy Ecks Vee" verbatim, or can we hold our education system in higher regard than this?

I had enough faith in the education system to believe the vast majority would have been for '15'... Until a recent multi-dimensional JRPG decided to include 'VII' in it's name pronounced 'v-2'. Now... it could be anything.

Suddenly stressed that I put Seraph on my Christmas list and may now have missed out on the possibility of a Ferid card.

R

Suddenly stressed that I put Seraph on my Christmas list and may now have missed out on the possibility of a Ferid card.

R

I did say at the time it was a kind of scummy thing for Universal to do. Especially since they don't need the money. I didn't get any traction.

I hold and maintain that pre-order bonuses and retailer exclusives don't make any sense for anime. (Sorry AL/Sunrise, but pre-order bonuses only work if the price craters quickly, and as much as I'd like that to happen for Gundam, I can't see Japan agreeing.)

Great loot day to day. Got some previous orders and two big blackfriday packets. I did actually already own N3DS model but because i can't upgrade the firmware (i want to be able to play my imports) i kinda needed another 3DS to play the more recent games. It's nice to have backup console anyways and it didn't cost all that much. I tested a Metroid Federations a bit on it and so far the only thing i don't like about the old model is that i pushed the power off button twice already and if you do that then the game automatically shuts off eventhough the console doesn't until you push it again. I never have done that with the N3DS model so it's due to not so good start and home buttons (worse buttons and worse layout)
Paita_zpsjzus8hys.jpg

DSC_0249_zpsupsyc6dz.jpg

I might regret later on not getting the pro model but thanks to good deal on slim the price differnce was too much to go for the pro.

I already shot them an email. Hopefully they get back quickly since this is my first time shopping with them, and I'd hate it to be a somewhat mixed experience.
Yeah it's my first time using them too. It's doubly annoying as you can get the Ferid card off a site (UP1) that's not affiliated with Universal

Back