What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

My old tablet stopped working over the weekend, I never realised until now how much I've become dependent on my tablet.
0KWubUM.jpg

30844431260_0310d3cb8b_b.jpg

Another non-anime purchase (I'm a monster!). I didn't actually intend to pick this up just yet, but when I was buying it for my Dad and saw how ridiculously cheap it was (£15 for 10 40 minute episodes when I've been paying more than £30 for Game of Thrones, which has the exact same running time) I just had to buy it. I have already seen it as I watched it whilst it was airing, and I absolutely loved it. Very easy purchase for me. Oh, and if anyone wants that Ultraviolet code, let me know. I have no use for Digital Copies, so someone may as well have it.

Finally got this too:
31068504352_6f7dac86bd_b.jpg

nJsoH5Ql.jpg

I'm getting kinda annoyed by the fact everything I buy now days turns up with some kind of damage, always little things but still really irritating (you probably cant see it in the photo, but the spine has a weird bump along the edge with the front cover, like it's took a knock there, the corners are also a little crushed)....always things too small to send it back for, just really annoying considering the prices we pay for these things.

Anyway, really looking forward to watching this again, whenever I get around to it.

No Jatz you'll not be paperless, ordered my FMA set from Zavvi too, and got an email from them yesterday telling me the certificate will be send out later. Or did i receive that email today ... what day is it now anyway :D

This week was a bit surprising, expected to get three releases but ended with a (whole) lot more.

First Charlotte: Volume 2 arrived on Tuesday through UP1USA

1k0.jpg

Today two Appleseeds arrived; Appleseed and Appleseed XIII: Tartaros & Ouranos

1k0.jpg

But yesterday also got another package from UP1USA after receiving the shipment mail on Tuesday. In fact i didn't think this would arrive so soon, and thought it would only land here at the beginning of December.

Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions: Heart Throb
Sailor Moon S: Part 1
Nisekoi 2: Volume 1
, and Nisekoi 2: Volume 2
Summer Wars: Hosoda Collection
Non Non Biyori: Repeat
My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO
Den-Noh Coil: Collection 1

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

No Jatz you'll not be paperless, ordered my FMA set from Zavvi too, and got an email from them yesterday telling me the certificate will be send out later. Or did i receive that email today ... what day is it now anyway :D

Really? If that's the case then Zavvi have been promoted to slightly better than Shou Tucker.

It's been a long time coming.....

gjPoACzl.jpg

Just as a sidenote, that is an awful cover, making me regret not getting the steelbook all the more lol.

Now....

Please be good. Please be good. Please be good. Please be good. Please be good. Please be good. Please be good. Please be good. Please be good. Please be good. Please be good. For the love of all that is pure in the world PLEASE BE GOOD!

It's not going to be good, is it guys? ;_;

Glad this turned up a couple of days early though as Sundays are the only days off work I'll have for a while so I can give it a try, although I do wonder if there will be a day one patch I should wait for :/ I'll have look that up later is it's all the rage now days.

sacNaVP.jpg

Really wanted to get the Amadeus edition of S;G0, but couldn't really afford to throw down £70 for it right now, and if the El Psy Kongroo edition of the previous game is anything to go by, it'll be available at a fairly steep discount somewhere down the line.

31257979226_eaab97ffe7_b.jpg

I'll be totally honest, I actually wasn't a massive fan of this series. I didn't dislike it, but if anyone read my review of the first two volumes, they'll know my main takeaway was it was fairly enjoyable but quite forgettable, and that has held up massively seeing as the only thing I can remember about the series is that the main girl likes pudding a lot. However, I already have the first two volumes, and the series is only three volumes total, so I thought I might as well get the last one just to for completion's sake. I'll probably read the first two volumes again before this one to refresh myself.

Another non-anime purchase (I'm a monster!). I didn't actually intend to pick this up just yet, but when I was buying it for my Dad and saw how ridiculously cheap it was (£15 for 10 40 minute episodes when I've been paying more than £30 for Game of Thrones, which has the exact same running time) I just had to buy it. I have already seen it as I watched it whilst it was airing, and I absolutely loved it. Very easy purchase for me. Oh, and if anyone wants that Ultraviolet code, let me know. I have no use for Digital Copies, so someone may as well have it.

Game of Thrones is supposedly a full 60, and has a budget of up to $10m per episode, that's not a fair comparison.

You know you can sell UV codes on eBay? People buy them, you need to specify it's a UK one though, they aren't region free. Something to look into, if you haven't got rid of them.

Back