What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Yeah it's kinda silly but I guess it helps keep the price in line with the normal versions (I think?). I actually completely forgot you don't get a charger too, although I guess that makes more sense.

well true I guess. Only LE 3DS's I own are the Ambassador N3DS and the Majora's Mask N3DSXL. For a weird reason the MM one did come pre-loaded.

Lucky Star was a pleasant surprise. :)

s7LnZ4Ph.jpg

Haven't played Assassins Creed since the disappointment of 3. I might pick up Black Flag and Unity too, since both can be found for under a tenner each.

31058435726_a5df6e9dba_b.jpg

Also got my Lucky Star today!

30730358770_ea356290e4_b.jpg

Got this on Sunday, just forgot to take a picture of it. Just want to go on a small rant about how goddamn awful this box is this time around, it's so poorly thought out. As you can probably tell by the picture, with the slipcover on, it looks like ****. The bit thats up at the top has the BD banner on, and was held down with glue. To remove the actual box from the slip to get to the discs, you have to unstick the slipcover, and since the glue loses its stick after you get it off the first time, if you leave the slipcover on, it just flaps up at the top and looks like garbage. Since S4, I've taken the slipcovers off and stored them in a box under my bed (as I have with this one too, as you can likely tell by the fact it's slightly misshapen and there's a cat hair on it, I just put it on for the picture) because all the cases look so much better on a shelf without them, but if anyone is keeping the slipcases on, this is a big middle finger. I can only take this as an implication we're supposed to be taking the slipcases off. HBO also cheaped out on the digipak this time around, resorting to stacked discs, rather than having a separate tray for each disc.

Got this on Sunday, just forgot to take a picture of it. Just want to go on a small rant about how goddamn awful this box is this time around, it's so poorly thought out. As you can probably tell by the picture, with the slipcover on, it looks like ****. The bit thats up at the top has the BD banner on, and was held down with glue. To remove the actual box from the slip to get to the discs, you have to unstick the slipcover, and since the glue loses its stick after you get it off the first time, if you leave the slipcover on, it just flaps up at the top and looks like garbage. Since S4, I've taken the slipcovers off and stored them in a box under my bed (as I have with this one too, as you can likely tell by the fact it's slightly misshapen and there's a cat hair on it, I just put it on for the picture) because all the cases look so much better on a shelf without them, but if anyone is keeping the slipcases on, this is a big middle finger. I can only take this as an implication we're supposed to be taking the slipcases off. HBO also cheaped out on the digipak this time around, resorting to stacked discs, rather than having a separate tray for each disc.[/spoiler-
Urgh, they really do take the complete piss with these sets, 1 and 2 are fine but it's like they just thought "^%$& it" after that.

got my lucky star like everyone else. Bit weird it has the info part of the box unlike AL's other releases, but I gave it a quick try (watching FMA atm), and looks pretty good.

Glad to finally have one of my fav comedy series on blu-ray, and at a pretty good price thanks to the early bird.

Not point of me posting a picture since we have so many Lucky Star pics today XD

31058435726_a5df6e9dba_b.jpg

Also got my Lucky Star today!

30730358770_ea356290e4_b.jpg

Got this on Sunday, just forgot to take a picture of it. Just want to go on a small rant about how goddamn awful this box is this time around, it's so poorly thought out. As you can probably tell by the picture, with the slipcover on, it looks like ****. The bit thats up at the top has the BD banner on, and was held down with glue. To remove the actual box from the slip to get to the discs, you have to unstick the slipcover, and since the glue loses its stick after you get it off the first time, if you leave the slipcover on, it just flaps up at the top and looks like garbage. Since S4, I've taken the slipcovers off and stored them in a box under my bed (as I have with this one too, as you can likely tell by the fact it's slightly misshapen and there's a cat hair on it, I just put it on for the picture) because all the cases look so much better on a shelf without them, but if anyone is keeping the slipcases on, this is a big middle finger. I can only take this as an implication we're supposed to be taking the slipcases off. HBO also cheaped out on the digipak this time around, resorting to stacked discs, rather than having a separate tray for each disc.

That sucks. I was weighing up getting the individual releases, but if they're cheaping out on it, I might put it off. I was looking at the Steelbook releases too, but I found out some genius came up with the idea of storing 5 discs in 2 disc holders. Yeah... :mad: I'll probably just wait for the inevitable mega collected release when the show finally ends.

My haul from MCM Birmingham, most from AL's stall. Wanted to pick up Eden of the East from AL but they didn't have it there as they're in the process of putting the films in the set.

IMG_1159.JPG

Back