What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I didn't realise this arrived today.

hTHBEDf.jpg

More photos via my blog.

Your Lie in April Part 1 has a really nice box and the artwork is great. The only issue I have is getting the digipack out of the box - it's a Kill la Kill Part 3 MCM issue.

Subs are also unlocked by the looks of it.

If you think YLIA is very tight to get the digipack out, then Miss Hokusai is actually ridiculous tight, and i probably will not be able to remove the slipcover from the wooden box without damaging that slipcover :(

This box issue has happened a few times now with AL sets hasn't it? Sucks to hear about Miss Hokusai as it's something I've been waiting ages for :/ Oh well. Anyhoo....

Outlaw Star and Gundam Reconguista in G arrived today, both look very nice and are some of Anime Limiteds nicest work imo (Up there with Kill La Kill, although not quite there).
FFR0kzFl.jpg

If I had to moan about something (and come on, ya'll should know by now that I DO need to complain about something) it's that the Gundam Collection logo on the spines of the 2 sets you've released so far don't line up...

CU5lIOml.jpg

Not exactly the end of the world, but annoying to look at for me none the less.

EDIT - Actually I've noticed something else with the Gundam set, the artwork on the back where the glue was holding the backing on has bubbled up :/ there is also 2 weird indents on the back....that's kinda irritating tbh.

Last edited:
Received Your Lie in April Part 1 today. Anyone got any tips on how to get the digipack out? I noticed something interesting the Funimation logo is on the info sheet but isn't YLiA a Aniplex show not Funi?

IMG_1158.JPG

Received Your Lie in April Part 1 today. Anyone got any tips on how to get the digipack out? I noticed something interesting the Funimation logo is on the info sheet but isn't YLiA a Aniplex show not Funi?

View attachment 168

I had to just jam my fingers into the case and yank it out by force. Not ideal, but it worked. Andrew confirmed the Funimation thing was a mistake, and shouldn't be on retail units. Anyone who has a copy with the Funimation logo on got a left over from MCM.

cr5NW8Nl.jpg

I actually bought this for myself but I'm kinda in two minds about it now I have it. What I may do is pick up another one and give them to my nephews who want the new Pokemon game for Christmas and then go find a Fire Emblem LE for myself.

Now if you'll excuse me I now get to go to work and do 2 peoples jobs for 1 persons pay...yay me >_>

cr5NW8Nl.jpg

I actually bought this for myself but I'm kinda in two minds about it now I have it. What I may do is pick up another one and give them to my nephews who want the new Pokemon game for Christmas and then go find a Fire Emblem LE for myself.

I love how LE 3Ds's look but its a shame they don't come pre-loaded with the game they are a LE of

Back