What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

britguy said:
My Righstuf parcel finally turned up after a £10 VAT charge and £8 handling charge :mad:

I guess that makes sense that they wouldn't add Pre-Paid to your package considering the size of the NIS sets and that would most likely not fool the customs folks (my guess is that if RS did add pre-paid to the package, customs would open it regardless ~ similar to the Madman items).

Anywho congrats on the NIS sets, they were a good price as well.

I still have yet to receive my Rightstuf sets - Package #1 hasn't been updated since the 16th and it's left the US, and Package #2 has updated yesterday by leaving the US.

DragonBlaze67 said:
msgeek said:
The label on the back says AB but I have yet to test.

If you could test it soon to see if it's Region B compatible i'd appreciate it, as i'm considering getting it soon but can only play Region B atm.

Ok Blu-Ray disk 1 plays on my multi-region player when set to B as well as my UK PS3.

Cover what you need to know?

ilmaestro said:
britguy said:
I decided the High School boys would prefer the lewd covers :p
:lol:

My RS order seems to have got to London and then not moved for days, so I can only make bad assumptions.

How long ago did you order? My 10 day old order hasn't left the US yet... Anyone know what shipping times are typically like?

msgeek said:
ilmaestro said:
britguy said:

My RS order seems to have got to London and then not moved for days, so I can only make bad assumptions.

How long ago did you order? My 10 day old order hasn't left the US yet... Anyone know what shipping times are typically like?

To be honest it's the Christmas season so we all should have expected them to take way longer than usual.

Ordered a jacket from GAP yesterday and it came today in the morning, surprised at the speed since it was estimated to get here for the 30th.

A few recent Amazon orders (using free shipping, too) have been delivered more quickly than I expected, too. I'm not prepared to just let people get away with the "it's Christmas" excuse in 2015.

msgeek said:
ilmaestro said:
britguy said:

Ordered on the 8th, got the "shipping" email on the 9th. Was "actually" shipped on the 14th, and got to London on the 19th.

I made an order with RightStuf that shipped on the 5th of December and the package arrived on the 16th of December. The total was $97.96 ($118.42 including delivery) and I got no import duty. It had a sticker on the underside with the price of the items sans delivery, marked as merchandise but on the top it said freight prepaid. The receipt inside listed the items but had no price next to them.

three different parcels from Right Stuf,
Motto To Love Ru -Trouble- Blu-ray Complete Collection
To Love Ru Darkness (Season 3) BD Complete Collection
Baka and Test OVA DVD/Blu-ray Special Collection

I'm really lucky to have found a copy of Kizumonogatari, it seems to be sold out everywhere (the top corner is bashed in though). And the Eccentric Family set is really nice, but it still annoys me to have BDs in DVD sized cases.

WP_20151223_10_45_12_Pro_zpssc3evfaj.jpg

Unfortunately I requested Kizumonogatari pretty late (a few days before its initial release on Amazon) and I've been told that Amazon don't have stock so I can't receive it for Christmas. This is a terrible month of deliveries for me ~ 2 Rightstuf delays, 1 Import postponed to January, 1 Book Depository item 'suggesting it's arriving in January when it's actually in the UK' and now Kizumonogatari. Sigh. :x

qaiz said:
I made an order with RightStuf that shipped on the 5th of December and the package arrived on the 16th of December. The total was $97.96 ($118.42 including delivery) and I got no import duty. It had a sticker on the underside with the price of the items sans delivery, marked as merchandise but on the top it said freight prepaid. The receipt inside listed the items but had no price next to them.
TRSI have been weirdly inconsistent with their customs declarations. My sole order's last known movement was leaving the US two days and I have no idea whether or not I should be expecting a ransom note for £20-odd to show up first. How exciting!

eBay offered me £10 off a purchase made through their mobile app. Hook, line, sinker.

95lovzR.jpg

NormanicGrav said:
Unfortunately I requested Kizumonogatari pretty late (a few days before its initial release on Amazon) and I've been told that Amazon don't have stock so I can't receive it for Christmas. This is a terrible month of deliveries for me ~ 2 Rightstuf delays, 1 Import postponed to January, 1 Book Depository item 'suggesting it's arriving in January when it's actually in the UK' and now Kizumonogatari. Sigh. :x

It may not count but I've heard there's some issues with postage, more so than normal around Xmas. Only heard in passing but it could be related?

I was constantly checking Kizu on both Amazon UK and FR and I don't think it ever actually switched to In stock. I was hesitant to pre-order it, maybe I should have... Oh well I still have a few books to read before that and I've yet to watch Owari so I'm not too fussed.

Moeblob day. Wasn't expecting these to arrive until tomorrow at the absolute earliest. Funnily enough I watched Episode 1 of Tamako Market on the train today and I'm already in love with the show. It's pretty funny too.

0kQUgI7.jpg

Back