What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

IncendiaryLemon said:
You're REALLY making me want that. Although maybe a smaller edition :lol:
In all honesty I don't know what to do with the box. It's far bigger than anticipated and I don't own the JP LL singles to fill it with. Unless I can get a good deal I don't intend to either. I might just use it as a storage box for other Japanese releases which don't have artboxes like Gundam the Origin and Ghost in the Shell ARISE.

Mangaranga said:
Now to finish Season 2!
Is that big white thing with a black bit in the middle a spacer with the idea that something yet to be released fits in there?

Edit: Ah think you covered it in your other reply.

msgeek said:
Is that big white thing with a black bit in the middle a spacer with the idea that something yet to be released fits in there?
It's meant to be a storage box for Season 1, 2 and the Movie - the former of which I don't own...

23817768446_c7ece8b739_c.jpg

No slipcase? Goddamit.

ilmaestro said:
Pixels? Really?
I hadn't seen it and the concept sounded... ok... I mean watching Tyrion Lannister fighting 80's video game characters?

I have now seen it. It is pretty bad. but the steelbook is pretty so that's something... right...?

Pixels was indeed mediocre, that bell should already have ran for me with Sandler being involved. But didn't check anything and just went on watching it, oh well.

But i'm more interested in what your thoughts are about the packaging of Dragonar Limited Edition ? Hope this was a one-of for FUNimation, just plastic slipcover as far as i know and nothing else extra.

23824195361_a8a22d3bfa_c.jpg

So I Can't Play H was from MVM's Facebook competition and I picked up JoJo on a complete whim after seeing it reduced to under a tenner. I know the release isn't the best but I am super interested in hearing the dub so it's worth it just for that. I'm still going to continue to collect the Japanese BDs.

My Righstuf parcel finally turned up after a £10 VAT charge and £8 handling charge :mad:

RS Part 1:

23284310153_5fbdda16d7_c.jpg

RS Part 2 (Hanasaku) and two ebay purchases. I decided the High School boys would prefer the lewd covers :p

23911066575_2eabf74c97_c.jpg

My growing NISA collection (Eccentric included because reasons....)

23802748322_a02f048b0f_c.jpg

And just to break up the fun anime, some documentaries!

23884968376_29cf8536ba_c.jpg

Will have my Blue Exorcist collections up after christmas, waiting for the movie before taking pics!

Stiivun said:
Pixels was indeed mediocre, that bell should already have ran for me with Sandler being involved. But didn't check anything and just went on watching it, oh well.

But i'm more interested in what your thoughts are about the packaging of Dragonar Limited Edition ? Hope this was a one-of for FUNimation, just plastic slipcover as far as i know and nothing else extra.

The plastic is cheap and crappy. The corner of mine even split slightly in transport :(
Within the case is a standard amray with 2 Blu-Rays and 2 DVD's. The label on the back says AB but I have yet to test. There are 6 art cards different characters on them and the plastic art case has what I presume are tentacles on both sides. So you can have two different are cards facing out (one for each side).

Ultimately the overall size is much closer to a standard amray with slipcover rather than the typical LE's so I'll probably store it with my Funi Amrays rather than the LE's so that it does not look out of place.

I too hope it was a one off. Certainly not up to the standard of the rest of their LE's.

Back