What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Dragon Quest Heroes - Game looked fun so decided to give it a try, and by give it a try I mean buy it and probably never play it.

Blazblue Chronophantasma Extend - Been a while since I've played Blazblue, can't imagine the online will be particularly active at this point but I really wanted to play Blazblue again.

Sony Xperia Z5 - After much consideration I finally picked a new phone, and I decided to stick with Sony. Still kinda miffed as I actually wanted the white version but apparently it was exclusive to Carphone Warehouse, and I wasn't willing to pay them the extra like £90 just to get it in white, blacks nice too anyway. It's a really nice looking phone imo, and having had a Z3 I'm so glad they used frosted glass on the back as the Z3 was a fingerprint magnet with the shiny back.

1tYXVmLl.jpg

23657428879_2235edf04e_c.jpg

Complete impulse buy. I've never checked out any of the really huge shounen series (That being Bleach, Naruto and One Piece) although I've always been a little curious. Bleach probably wouldn't be my first choice but One Piece is miles too long (Pretty sure it's in the 800s now) so I decided on Bleach. I'll see how I go from here. To prevent fatigue, I'm probably going to watch each series sparingly, like maybe watch one or two other shows between series. That's assuming I like Series 1 :p

I'm surprised to see you go for Bleach, as you can tell by my avatar (or probably not as Sui-Feng doesn't turn up for a bit) I really like Bleach, it's big, loud, dumb fun and sometimes that's all I wanna watch. I really hope you get some enjoyment from it IL, even if you don't watch all of it (shame as the best characters don't really get to shine til pretty late on).

I get where you're coming from with One Piece too, I wanna give it another go but it's just too much to catch up on, maybe just read the manga and then join up at the anime one day lol.

I was convinced your avatar was Satsuki from Kill la Kill for the longest time :p

I may not go for them super often but I do love a good shounen show. Stuff like Hunter x Hunter and Fullmetal Alchemist are some of my favourites so I think I'll probably like it, although maybe not as much as those two, those are high bars :p

24018961596_1c469b71ca_b.jpg

I bought this yesterday but I just got around to putting it up now. I'm not the biggest Zelda fan (It's not that I dislike it, I've played a fair few Zelda games but never enough to beat any of them) but I've always loved the artwork so when I saw this in WHSmith of all places I just had to have it. I kind of wish it didn't have the logo but it's still absolutely gorgeous.

My first order from RightStuf came through today. Looks like a really nice set. Certainly bigger (wider) than I was expecting. Rightstuf packaging was very good. Lots of padding.
brKCqPO.jpg

Sounds like your Rightstuf package took a while as well (I had to check and see when you posted what, I'm trying to predict when mine would arrive).

Rightstuf are very good with packaging, now I'm curious to know if yours also has the 'pre-paid' note added on the box.

NormanicGrav said:
Sounds like your Rightstuf package took a while as well (I had to check and see when you posted what, I'm trying to predict when mine would arrive).

Rightstuf are very good with packaging, now I'm curious to know if yours also has the 'pre-paid' note added on the box.

That one was ordered on the 12th shipped on the 15th.

I can't see anything about import tax/duty being prepaid however there is a sticker on the reverse that says that freight was prepaid. Don't know if that is what other people saw? I did get the customs declaration on it for the right value $44 but didn't get hit.

I'm wondering what the packaging will look like for the rest of the 41 items I ordered... If the boxes are the same size I think they'll need a pallet to get it to me... Hopefully it shouldn't be too excessive as most of the rest are pretty much standard amrays....

msgeek said:
NormanicGrav said:

That one was ordered on the 12th shipped on the 15th.

I can't see anything about import tax/duty being prepaid however there is a sticker on the reverse that says that freight was prepaid. Don't know if that is what other people saw? I did get the customs declaration on it for the right value $44 but didn't get hit.

I'm wondering what the packaging will look like for the rest of the 41 items I ordered... If the boxes are the same size I think they'll need a pallet to get it to me... Hopefully it shouldn't be too excessive as most of the rest are pretty much standard amrays....

12th of December? Hmm... I guess my H.O.T.D. set might arrive this week then. That got shipped at the same time as yours (it should have been earlier but Asendia did nothing with it for 6 days).

That sticker confirms my suspicion then, your item got through thanks to the Pre-Paid note.

As for your massive package, I've seen people order tons from Rightstuf. It's a bigger box with a good amount of padding to protect the sets, not to worry. It's similar to UP1 but better.

NormanicGrav said:
That sticker confirms my suspicion then, your item got through thanks to the Pre-Paid note.

But I would have assumed that "Freight" is very much not the same thing as customs / tax / duty? Unless you are saying there is some guy at a swiss post office who doesn't know the difference and is just chucking this lot through?

msgeek said:
NormanicGrav said:

But I would have assumed that "Freight" is very much not the same thing as customs / tax / duty? Unless you are saying there is some guy at a swiss post office who doesn't know the difference and is just chucking this lot through?

Who knows...

*I'm just playing around forgive me*

Received today from Amazon.co.jp

One Punch Man Volume 1 BD

iFMW4IZ.jpg

More pictures
[spoilerbutton]
EcFotsA.jpg

A5ZVoGB.jpg

RpI9Hik.jpg

NxFqbB0.jpg

VUKgEvC.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

Kara no Kyoukai BD Box LE

cvAudxi.jpg

TJDeBAG.jpg

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Volumes 3 & 7 (35th Anniversary Edition) volumes 4 through 6 to follow shortly
GWM0u1r.jpg

Mrclt1994 said:

Looks nice. I'm still interested in buying these despite the video issues (with v1 at least).

Mrclt1994 said:
Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Volumes 3 & 7 (35th Anniversary Edition)
Where are you finding these? Those slips look sweet and I've been meaning to get/watch UC at some point.

Mangaranga said:
Mrclt1994 said:

Looks nice. I'm still interested in buying these despite the video issues (with v1 at least).

What video issues? I watched it today and didn't find any???

Mangaranga said:
Mrclt1994 said:
Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Volumes 3 & 7 (35th Anniversary Edition)
Where are you finding these? Those slips look sweet and I've been meaning to get/watch UC at some point.

Type in Gundam UC 35 either on Amazon UK or Amazon JP and you should find the sets that way, obviously if you find them on Amazon JP you have to be sure the seller is shipping to the UK. I think someone asked this before but there was limited stock of certain ones at the time and since I ordered them in phases while i waited to get paid I didn't wanna give it away meaning i missed out

thedoctor2016 said:
Lucky to find the Knk LE i couldnt.

here's the link?: http://www.amazon.co.jp/劇場版「空の境界」Blu-ray-Disc-BOX-坂本真綾/dp/B0040QE5NI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1451422400&sr=8-2&keywords=kara+no+kyoukai - this new one ships to the UK but is a bit more expensive than the one i bought. It seems you just need to keep coming back and looking because before buying it i had looked before and no sellers were shipping new ones to the UK but then by chance i saw the other day that a seller was doing so, thus I then immediately ordered it.

Edit: the link doesn't appear to work, just type in Kara no Kyoukai on Amazon Japan and the first LE set that comes up ships to the UK.

Back