What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Captaaainuniverse

Time-Traveller
Some depressed bookmarks

20200322_194422.jpg

Not pictured as they are already doing their jobs: phos (keeping an eye on City) bort (stick in Elfen Lied ominous) and cinnibar (gem of GitS!)

Reactions: WMD

Hunter_Killer

Student Council President
Today I got Orphen from amazon.com. It came unexpectedly, and I was very happy (I bought it for 19$ with shipping, because there was a discount). Unfortunately, they packed it tragically and the whole box damaged during shipping.

Amazon.com will refund the full amount because they have stopped sending packages to Europe because of the virus, so they will not send me a replacement. I replaced the box and the discs don't have scratches, and they play well. The cover is torn up in places, but it's better than nothing (and for free) :)

Also got today (at final) my package from Anime Ltd with the Funimation sales (and Orphen with replaced BD-case)!

From the end of last week (I did not have time for photos) ... FREEing figure.

Katsumi Liqueur from Silent Möbius :)

WMD

Stand User
View attachment 12900
Also got Animal Crossing digitally.
@WMD Very nice; Brass Eye is easily the best satire series to come out of this country.
Yeah Brass Eye is awesome. Haven't seen it in years and with everything that's going on I was saying it's a bit like a Brass eye epsiode to a friend of mine and they were like "What's Brass Eye?" I was pretty outraged! But it made me wana watch it again.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Yeah Brass Eye is awesome. Haven't seen it in years and with everything that's going on I was saying it's a bit like a Brass eye epsiode to a friend of mine and they were like "What's Brass Eye?" I was pretty outraged! But it made me wana watch it again.
“That’s Nonce-Sense”. I got introduced to the series thanks to an English teacher who played an entire episode randomly in class, very funny and clever.

Reactions: WMD

WMD

Stand User
“That’s Nonce-Sense”. I got introduced to the series thanks to an English teacher who played an entire episode randomly in class, very funny and clever.
Haha that's awesome. We had a priest for our RE teacher and we got a full lesson on the Matrix and how it's a retelling of the story of Jesus. And then thereafter we would finish lessons watching fight scenes from it.

Reactions: HWR