What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Joe

Magical Girl
Yeah Game have been shipping Deluxe Editions today (or at least mine has), not sure about Standard Edition copies.
They're not actually shipping them until the day before release. You should've gotten an email from them earlier in the week basically stating that they're going to start processing orders and taking payments, and you'll get an email saying it's shipped, but they're not sending them out until the 9th.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
They're not actually shipping them until the day before release. You should've gotten an email from them earlier in the week basically stating that they're going to start processing orders and taking payments, and you'll get an email saying it's shipped, but they're not sending them out until the 9th.
Hmm if that’s true gives me time to finish off The Witcher 3 I suppose...

farzam1999

Magical Girl
So hyped for Attack on Titan, been waiting ages to see what happens!
y5p7gnbyakq41.jpg

Rob F1UK

School Idol

I hope they ship them before the 9th, as otherwise they won't deliver in time for release date as the 10th is Good Friday and a Bank Holiday - neither Royal Mail nor DPD (the only shipping options Game offer) deliver on Bank Holidays.

I have had the email you reference, but it doesn't refer to the 9th as the shipping date anywhere - I'm hoping they ship no later than next Tuesday (7th) in order for everyone to get their copies in time. If not, FF7R won't be arriving until either Sat 11th or Tues 14th for those who've ordered from them.

Hunter_Killer

Great Teacher
Yesterday arrived (Attack on Titan form UK store, Bakemonogatari PL edition, and rest from the USA, from my friend):

img_0552_wynik.jpg

img_0553_wynik.jpg

img_0554_wynik.jpg

I hate Manga Uk for this a lot of glue. I was super carefully, but... my artbook looks like this.

img_0548_wynik.jpg

I'm so happy with my Tales of Zestiria in limited edition. I found this on amazon for... 30$ (new one) xD

Joe

Magical Girl
I have had the email you reference, but it doesn't refer to the 9th as the shipping date anywhere - I'm hoping they ship no later than next Tuesday (7th) in order for everyone to get their copies in time. If not, FF7R won't be arriving until either Sat 11th or Tues 14th for those who've ordered from them.
They didn't say explicitly the 9th, but on their website under my order, they were saying "the day before release"... which is the 9th.

All this is moot anyway, since mine showed up today, so I guess despite telling people they aren't shipping them out early, they totally are?

LIDZsGF.jpg

sniper_samurai

Dragon Knight
I talked to Manga UK. They have to solve it differently next time. They did not think about such a problem. I can't imagine anyone removing this glue after a long time. Fresh always goes away easier.
Yeah, only opened part 1 after receiving part 2 and one of the glue dots took a small bit if the print off my outer box.

Rob F1UK

School Idol
They didn't say explicitly the 9th, but on their website under my order, they were saying "the day before release"... which is the 9th.

All this is moot anyway, since mine showed up today, so I guess despite telling people they aren't shipping them out early, they totally are?

LIDZsGF.jpg

Nice, so you did order from Game - hopefully mine is here soon too. Did you get your "shipping" email yesterday?