What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
574A397D-3ED9-4AA3-BD74-5A5F620CB32D.jpeg
From MusicMagpie, got the Iron Man’s solely for the bonus discs that aren’t included with the 4Ks. Not pictured is my copy of FullMetal Alchemist Full Metal Edition Volume 8 that arrived yesterday.

Reactions: WMD

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
In today's episode of what did Grav receive this time around...

The second half of my Funimation Clearance sale order arrived today unannounced which was a surprise. I ordered these two on the final day of the sale. The collector's edition Blu-ray release of GANGSTA. and the standard edition Blu-ray release of Lucky Star. You can view more photos and specs for each of them on my blog.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Seeing as it is grouped with the UP1 stuff it's the Funi CE set, pretty much the same outer box as the AL exclusive version though so not that difficult to get confused.
I’d assumed it was due to the size but it gives an idea as to how the AL set will look in person I suppose (back art should be different though.)

Girls wIth Guns

Pokémon Master
I received my Attack on Titan S3 P2 LE set in the mail Thursday from Rightstuf, so now I can fill the space for it in the S1 LE Box set. Fortunately, the US set had only one glue dot holding the book to the digipak, right in the center, and it was very soft and easy to separate. I'm looking forward to watching the entire series with the neighbor couple, they said they will probably want to watch AoT next after we finish FMA:B, of which we only have 9 remaining episodes and the movie to finish.

Last edited:

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
In today's episode of what did Grav receive this time around...

I decided to go to town before I start staying at my flat for as long as possible. I managed to get a few food items that were sold out earlier so that helps, and I went to HMV and picked up the Pink Films Vol. 1&2 collection from distributor Third Window Films.

For those who don't know, 5 Japanese Pink films were restored for Blu-ray and this collection includes 2 of 5 of them. The films are Inflatable Sex Doll of the Wastelands from director Yamatoya Atsushi and Gushing Prayer from director Masao Adachi. This collection is also 500 units only and does share the same discs as the German release.

Since not many would get them, here's some more photos of the set (the inside cover is NSFW):

Reactions: WMD