What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Aye, would be cool if you could confirm if you also got it all in one go @Hunter_Killer
(Or, if you know if there is a way to distinguish between replacement and non-replacement disc)

I honestly didn't know about the audio glitch as I watched it with the 5.1 dub. The old disc is a darker shade of blue. Old disc on left, new one on right.DSC00493.JPG

Motoko kisuragi: hello lawsuit
I assume you mean Motoko Kusanagi! Note the author of the manga in the picture, I'm sure he's gave the OK to the artwork.
Haha yeah I'm not sure Shirow Masamune will sue himself! Also the artist, Rikudou Koushi is the creator of Excel Saga so I'm really intrigued to see what a collaboration between the two will be like.

I honestly didn't know about the audio glitch as I watched it with the 5.1 dub. The old disc is a darker shade of blue. Old disc on left, new one on right.View attachment 13266
Thanks!
Looks like mine is the faulty one, too.
I honestly didn't even got around to unseal the sets inside the box yet, let alone watch it, so thanks for the infos every one!

You really also have to give it to that assemly company for moving up the sleeve so much....

Havent gamed in so long but this is where the lockdown has brought me. Wanting to do something more proactive. Though I'll probably wait until the weekend to start as I imagine it's going to take me a long time to get started/used to trying to play a game again. Lol
15880642760175209625982685874153.jpg

Havent gamed in so long but this is where the lockdown has brought me. Wanting to do something more proactive. Though I'll probably wait until the weekend to start as I imagine it's going to take me a long time to get started/used to trying to play a game again. Lol
View attachment 13267
This is a long game so you’ll have plenty of time to get used to it!

I assume you mean Motoko Kusanagi! Note the author of the manga in the picture, I'm sure he's gave the OK to the artwork.
That I do. And it's not the art I'm concerned about...

Haha yeah I'm not sure Shirow Masamune will sue himself! Also the artist, Rikudou Koushi is the creator of Excel Saga so I'm really intrigued to see what a collaboration between the two will be like.
Just in; MR. Shirow Masamune has made ¥1,000,000,000,000 in a court settlement after sueing a MR. Shirow Masamune for clear plagiarism of Shirow Masamune's seminal series, the Ghost in the Shell.

Mr. Rikudou will also be taking a Rikudou Koushi to court over many characters in Rikudou koushi's excel saga clearly plagurising characters from mr. Rikudou's own raunchy graphic novel, municipal force daitenzin

The judge watching 2 separate lawsuits where a man is sprinting between defence and prosecution:
1hee9e.jpg

Just in; MR. Shirow Masamune has made ¥1,000,000,000,000 in a court settlement after sueing a MR. Shirow Masamune for clear plagiarism of Shirow Masamune's seminal series, the Ghost in the Shell.

Mr. Rikudou will also be taking a Rikudou Koushi to court over many characters in Rikudou koushi's excel saga clearly plagurising characters from mr. Rikudou's own raunchy graphic novel, municipal force daitenzin

The judge watching 2 separate lawsuits where a man is sprinting between defence and prosecution:
View attachment 13268
Not like that hasn't happened, John Fogerty got sued for plagiarizing his own music as a record label had the music rights to his music from Credence Clearwater Revival.

View attachment 13268
What he's sued him self?

Thought I had posted this over here the other day, but I don't see it in the thread - I received these on Tuesday from RightStuf:

Sword Art Online Alicization, The Promised Neverland, Wise Man's Grandchild, and City Hunter Shinjuku Private Eyes:

saoapnwgch.jpg

Back