What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

farzam1999

Vampire Ninja
Nice.

WMD

Dragon Knight
15845531544902551303372662380942.jpg

So people are aware with AoT the book is glue dotted to the digipak in a billion places so take care or you might easily damage one or the other. It's not strong glue but theres a lot of it.

Edit: also the product info sheet on the back of the book is stuck with 12 glue dots! That's right 12

NormanicGrav

The Quintessential Pouts
AUKN Staff
In today's episode of what did Grav receive this time around...

Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2 arrived earlier today as part of MVM's 20% off sale back in January. The glue stuff is annoying though. You can view more photos and specs on my blog.

Other items had also arrived. Yesterday I received Vulgaria, a 2012 Cantonese film by director Pang Ho-cheung which Third Window Films released on Blu-ray a few years back. This is the last of the haul for now, but I may order more depending on the title and condition.

Today, Ys Origin for PlayStation 4 has appeared. I picked this up on eBay as Play Asia seems to have stopped selling it. This is the Asian English version which has the better artwork and accessibility compared to the Limited Run Games release.

Last edited:

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff

Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2 arrived earlier today as part of MVM's 20% off sale back in January. The glue stuff is annoying though. You can view more photos and specs on my blog.

Other items had also arrived. Yesterday I received Vulgaria, a 2012 Cantonese film by director Pang Ho-cheung which Third Window Films released on Blu-ray a few years back. This is the last of the haul for now, but I may order more depending on the title and condition.

Today, Ys Origin for PlayStation 4 has appeared. I picked this up on eBay as Play Asia seems to have stopped selling it. This is the Asian English version which has the better artwork and accessibility compared to the Limited Run Games release.
Yeah they went very overboard and trying to separate the book ended up bending the cover (did this happen to yours?)

NormanicGrav

The Quintessential Pouts
AUKN Staff
In today's episode of what did Grav receive this time around...

An eBay retailer was selling The Ring Collection for £7.99. I am amazed that I managed to receive the set at that price. Last year I bought the standard edition of the first film because the box set sold out and then a few months later without warning Arrow brought out a re-release of the box set (but without the booklet) which pissed me off a lot (because you would think the sequels would be released on their own). It took me 11 months to finally go for it in the end, but hey at least I can finally watch the sequels.

Hopefully Ju-on gets picked up.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
574A397D-3ED9-4AA3-BD74-5A5F620CB32D.jpeg
From MusicMagpie, got the Iron Man’s solely for the bonus discs that aren’t included with the 4Ks. Not pictured is my copy of FullMetal Alchemist Full Metal Edition Volume 8 that arrived yesterday.