What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Luna

Pokémon Master
My book also arrived yesterday (got a got a bit overshadowed by the Mekakushi City Actors box. Mine was wrapped in some meters of that brown paper, but still managed to get a little bumb on a corner on the backcover. =_= I got number 001298. Was surprised about the trailing zeros, did they print that many? oo"
My lithograph is 1104. Backer number 291. If my guidebook number was one higher I'd have a combo of dividable by three numbers.

Also, these stickers that were there as an extra....

I don't know what about it is, but it does look a bit... kinda creepy.
(The AL mascott on the other hand is genuinely cute. Makes the RS one even more off, as it's also red.)

Last edited:

cyborg 002

Student Council President
My book also arrived yesterday (got a got a bit overshadowed by the Mekakushi City Actors box. Mine was wrapped in some meters of that brown paper, but still managed to get a little bumb on a corner on the backcover. =_= I got number 001298. Was surprised about the trailing zeros, did they print that many? oo"
My lithograph is 1104. Backer number 291. If my guidebook number was one higher I'd have a combo of dividable by three numbers.

Also, these stickers that were there as an extra....

I don't know what about it is, but it does look a bit... kinda creepy.
(The AL mascott on the other hand is genuinely cute. Makes the RS one even more off, as it's also red.)
Creepy? Realy? It kinda looks like it's wearing a luchadore mask though. I think it's rather cute.

Joshawott

Monsieur Monster
AUKN Staff
Best girl and the one that's only put on a gear to try and kill her. Now that I say that out loud, why did it pretty heavily suggest yuri at the end? Hibiki should hate her...
To be fair, Miku was possessed by Shem-ha, so had no say in what she was doing. They've also been strongly hinted as being in love since the start of Season 1

qaiz

Pokémon Master
Arrived last week:

Oreimo OOP Aniplex set. I found on some shop for... 90$. They found one copy on they warehouse xD I had a lot of luck;)

After very long time I finally get very limited Kara No Kyoukai set with english translation booklet.

So my KnK collection it's complete ;)

Demon City Shinjuku vinyl? Nice.

Captaaainuniverse

Time-Traveller
FABFC3A6-1F95-4CA5-A00C-D13FAE68B3E4.jpeg
Got this earlier, had to wait a while for it though
EF94C47C-5CC3-481D-9D31-3872B3F55D43.jpeg

for those interested in how far this goes:

it ends about halfway through the eclipse, just before Griffith fully becomes femto

Last edited:

zrdb

Dandy Guy, in Space
I can't really post pictures of new stuff since the last thing I got was the final set from the Aria kickstarter and I pretty much stopped buying new anime 2 years ago but I do have quite a few rare to very rare anime releases and sets. I could post some pics of those if anybody is interested.