What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Yeah Sony started sending them out around the 17th according to emails. Mine arrived earlier though I’m waiting for a potential TNT delivery before posting a picture.

Turns out I received more stuff, and no home in this house knew about it. Must have been there since like Wednesday at least, not sure if arrived on the same day or not as well. But anyway, here are the goods.

P3 movie 2 and your name are replacements from AL, as usual their consumer service is great. Even giving me a free blu ray box, which comes in handy as they break easily.

Fate from MVM Christmas deals, quite surprised I received something before Christmas. Very nice. Having the SE of part 1 doesn’t look that bad on my shelf, spines are close enough and I’m just happy to have got the CE for that cheap(the box is really nice).

Haganai 16 is the lastest volume of the manga adaptation that just came out in English, already read most of it today, itachi art keeps getting better. He sure got great at drawing plot. Not quite buriki tier, but over the years it sure evolved into something great to look at, it was always unique but was very rough looking. Anyway, looking forward to vol 17.

Attachments

• 4E77BC9D-31DE-4B00-912F-52CE194333E9.jpeg
    4E77BC9D-31DE-4B00-912F-52CE194333E9.jpeg
    847.3 KB · Views: 15
I won one of Manga's Anime Advent Twitter giveaways and it arrived today.

I'm in the middle of some Christmas decorating/general tidying up at the minute, so I'm not opening it up yet, because I don't want to lose the little things inside (they're film cels from the Chunibyo movie, by the way) - but the envelope was so cute, I wanted to share!

IMG_4938.JPG

You'd think 2 days before the day when lots of people will be opening stuff from all over the country/world they'd make an exception.
We deliver Sundays anyway, bar Easter and if the other holidays land on a Sunday, so it no surprise that we are delivering tomorrow.

I've wanted to buy this since about 2008 when I bought Radiant Dawn on the Wii, but even at the time it was too expensive for me, and then with the series' new popularity from the 3DS games it's price doubled to around £80-120 and I gave up wanting it. But during that 20% off eBay offer a few weeks ago I managed to get a French PAL version (has English language option) for just €50, which after the discount ended up being just €42.50! :D

IMG_20181222_195052372~2.jpg

Just a Heads up the Eureka store are apparently doing a 15% off deal on Boxing Day. Might get the box set in question then.
I know, I might pick up Journey to the Centre of the Earth to replace my Australian copy. I have every Master of Cinema release so their sales aren't as exciting as they used to be.

Back