What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Decided to pick up durarara x2 in the end even though I don't collect part sets. Sorry Jaysgba I almost listened to you.

Still waiting on sakura trick to finish off my collection.

I believe re-zero part 2 is coming with a collectors box to put both parts in. So I'll have to add that to my list but that's pretty much everything I need to get.20181224_145620.jpg

Received a few of my AL orders today - Also the 1st mystery box but wont post here

Firstly the movie bundle - Your Name, Momotaro, and Persona Movie 1 were missing but packing slip said (partial/non-delivered lines) so I'm hoping that means that they will turn up in seperate parcel.
IMG-0991.JPG

I also got the Partridge picks bundle and it was missing Cowboy Bebop (same message as others missing) and also Eureka Seven was the movie rather than the UE like everyone else.
IMG-0992.JPG

Also got some new bedding
IMG-0990.JPG

Received a few of my AL orders today - Also the 1st mystery box but wont post here

Firstly the movie bundle - Your Name, Momotaro, and Persona Movie 1 were missing but packing slip said (partial/non-delivered lines) so I'm hoping that means that they will turn up in seperate parcel.
View attachment 6298

I also got the Partridge picks bundle and it was missing Cowboy Bebop (same message as others missing) and also Eureka Seven was the movie rather than the UE like everyone else.
View attachment 6299

Also got some new bedding
View attachment 6297
CUTE KITTY BEDDING! 😻 😻 😻 😻 😻

image.jpg
Also got some practical items like new slippers and Pyjamas. I have a Rightstuf package that’s presumably sitting in a customs office somewhere and the MVM mystery box is shipping in January so I still have those to look forward to.

This is my Christmas haul. I did receive a few more but these lot are the main focus.

DvQYOTXXQAAKN0h.jpg

Anime:
Light Novels:
  • Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody Volume 1
  • Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Volume 1
  • KONOSUBA! God's blessing on this wonderful world! Volume 1
  • Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Volume 1
Video Games:
  • GOD EATER Resurrection & GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst
  • Marvel's Spider-Man
  • Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
Others that I also acquired:
  • HMV £30 Gift Card
  • External Disc Drive for the Laptop
  • Some T-Shirts & other clothing
So... I admittedly feel rather meh today. Part of that reason is because not all of the anime arrived in time due to Anime Limited's Warehouse problems, and the other part is due to bank problems last week (which meant that I could not get a new phone). Charlotte bundle arrived yesterday from AL's Day 4 Xmas sale, while SHIMONETA was acquired via Zavvi after the wrong format was purchased during the sale.

January's haul is going to be an interesting one once again, mainly because it's basically leftovers from other months including the Anime Limited items I bought from the sale as well as Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal finally getting a release. Kingdom Hearts III of course will also be acquired at launch.

Back