What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I know, I might pick up Journey to the Centre of the Earth to replace my Australian copy. I have every Master of Cinema release so their sales aren't as exciting as they used to be.
I only have a few, specifically Nosferatu, the Shohei Imamura set and Metropolis and I think one or two others. Had to get the first title for Film Studies almost three years ago (feels like a lifetime ago now.)

I received Space Battleship Yamato 2202 Volume 6 from Japan today via DHL - on a Sunday morning, no less - I guess DHL is also doing weekend deliveries during this Holiday weekend, just as our regular post is delivering a package to me today for my daughter's Christmas present. DHL doesn't even deliver on Saturdays, normally.

sby2202jp6.jpg

I received Space Battleship Yamato 2202 Volume 6 from Japan today via DHL - on a Sunday morning, no less - I guess DHL is also doing weekend deliveries during this Holiday weekend, just as our regular post is delivering a package to me today for my daughter's Christmas present. DHL doesn't even deliver on Saturdays, normally.

sby2202jp6.jpg
If only it came with English subtitles like 2199 I would be all over it.

If only it came with English subtitles like 2199 I would be all over it.

Yeah, the 2202 releases are not English friendly like the subtitled 2199 series was, but I wanted to get them anyway. I imported all of the 2199 volumes 5 years ago, so I decided to get the 2202 volumes mainly for completeness. But, I also wanted them because the slipcovers for all 14 volumes plus the two movies for these two series are so dang impressive looking.

Anime Limited's 12 Days of Christmas Sale, Day 4: Your Lie in April Bundle, and Hyouka Part 1
1545645734715.png

Still MIA: Day 1 (Snow White with the Red Hair Collection pre-order) and Day 6 (The Empire of Corpses Standard Edition).

For me I'm still missing:

YLiA Part 2
Testament of New Sister Devil CE
Samurai Flamenco 1+2
Gankutsuou
Cowboy Bebop from the Partridge bundle

Like others got sent Hi-Evolution instead of the E7 UE

For me I'm still missing:

YLiA Part 2
Testament of New Sister Devil CE
Samurai Flamenco 1+2
Gankutsuou
Cowboy Bebop from the Partridge bundle

Like others got sent Hi-Evolution instead of the E7 UE
I’m missing:
Snow White CE (was a pre-order anyways)
Aldnoah Zero 2nd Season CE
Samurai Flamenco Part 2 CE
Blood Lad CE
Anthem of the Heart CE

Apparently I've had one of the mystery boxes delivered to my mum's house (I ordered both...) and also got a knock and run slip at my house from Royal Mail telling me they'd missed me (took me less than 30 seconds to the door) and I can pick a package up from tomorrow...

Merry Christmas Eve! Haha

Back