What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

While it's true that it's not their fault, AL's communication throughout this entire mess has been absolutely awful. I know there's not a whole lot for them to say, but the lack of any kind of official statement is appalling. And before anyone says, a few updates on this forum (one of them not even from them, but via Teapot no less), absolutely doesn't count. An email apologising and explaining what's happening being sent out to everyone who made an order should've already happened long ago. There will be a ton of people who made orders during the sale that aren't on this forum or keep up on social media or whatever who are pissed at the fact they haven't had any of their stuff for weeks with absolutely no communication from AL.

I don't even know if my AL orders have arrived or not, I'll find out when I go home for Christmas (because sod ordering them here where I never hear the door and having to trudge down to the sorting depot). The way I look at it is I've got a few excellent bargains and they'll arrive eventually, I'm in no particular hurry. Not saying others are in any way wrong to think differently, but it does raise my eyebrows just how heated people can get about something like this.

As someone that imports from UK, I never expect to have my orders arriving before Christmas. At the end of the day the only scenario I can see to avoid all the trouble is starting the 12 days event earlier.

Submitted without further comment.
aVbgN3p.png

Two parts were missing from the bundle... Sony being Sony I guess. Something to deal with after Christmas
Oh I really hope my sets complete as place promised and GL movies are christmas gifts, I had to leave it at work tonight and collecting it tomorrow so wasn't able to check it :/

, but it does raise my eyebrows just how heated people can get about something like this.

I think its less about people wanting their items immediately, and more about the lack of official communication (Like Joe said)

I’ve never had a UK order that was in stock even in sales ever take this long ever. If it was a Christmas present I would be livid. I just hope AL try to mitigate it next year

Back