What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

AL outsourced it to shirk responsibility then going on holiday in the middle of this just pissed me off more. (Espically as everyone I know who is working is working until tonight at least)
AL always outsource their shipping, saying it's to shirk responsibility is just b******s. They've been let down by their distributor and have apologised for it. What do you expect them to do, deliver every parcel in person? I don't think you realise how lucky we are to have a company like AL who care as much about the products they sell as much as the people who buy them.

It is indeed a shame that all this has happened since AL are the ones who are baring the brunt of bollocks that was Sony DADC sh*tting the bed. Iirc Sony told them everything was fine and then didn’t ship anything for three days unbeknownst to the AL team.

To top it off their packaging technique is lacklustre, and it really makes me appreciate that AL use MVM to send items normally. It’s a difficult situation, and it’s fair to say that Sony DADC are probably off the Christmas Card list for the foreseeable future.

Funny how the person who bought the least is complaining the most. I've spent the better part of £500 on AL this past few weeks. Am I annoyed with them for not processing their own orders- yes, am I irritated that they used a notoriously lackluster agent for distribution- again yes.

At the end of the day if you're dissatisfied don't buy from AL and stick with US/JP releases. I rather doubt they'll miss the extra £20.

I don't think any of us should be angry with AL because at the end of the day this isn't their fault. They tried to use a different distributor in an effort to make things easier on MVM/Themselves and ensure things shipped and arrived in a timely manner. As far as I'm concerned they've been working hard to find out wtf is going on and resolve it but at the end of the day there is only so much they can actually do. I do agree that the communication could be better but they're on break now and frankly anyone complaining about that doesn't have to do their job. We don't have to work it, we shouldn't be complaining when they get a well deserved rest. I don't like seeing that attitude in an otherwise friendly community.

As someone who has ordered a fair bit more this year than I usually would during 12 days of Christmas, I am annoyed only one of my purchases is here but none of that is directed at AL. I just hope things start arriving ASAP after the holidays and that AL get something back out of Sony for all the trouble.

Actually as well I don’t care about the items I’m not the people going what’s arrived today or oh no it’s a bit bashed... I don’t care to wait till jan I’m just confused that no one wants AL ago say something more public. And I’m sick of all the boasting I spent x amount.

If you want to talk about “getting away with it” whilst AL bothered to do a scheme at all for YN, regardless of circumstance, Manga UK swept the Stand Alone Complex disc faults under the rug and left folks who spent £100 with the issues-unless you purchased the SE which had fixed discs.

AL however have gone out of their way to also replace all those tight YLiA boxes and recently managed to source me a corrected box for the OOP Thunderbolt December Sky. MVM are similarly really helpful with replacing items.

Actually as well I don’t care about the items I’m not the people going what’s arrived today or oh no it’s a bit bashed... I don’t care to wait till jan I’m just confused that no one wants AL ago say something more public. And I’m sick of all the boasting I spent x amount.

I mean, what can they say? From the dribs and drabs we've gotten out of them so far, they're pretty in the dark too. An official statement that is the equivalent of a shoulder shrug doesn't seem that helpful.

Yeah literally my only problem with AL at the moment is the lack of communication which is understandable considering the kind of situation they're in. A proper public statement would be nice if possible.

My real frustration lies with Sony for all the trouble they've caused so far. AL simply put their trust in another distributor and it severely backfired on them. That's all there is to it.

If you want to talk about “getting away with it” whilst AL bothered to do a scheme at all for YN, regardless of circumstance, Manga UK swept the Stand Alone Complex disc faults under the rug and left folks who spent £100 with the issues-unless you purchased the SE which had fixed discs.

AL however have gone out of their way to also replace all those tight YLiA boxes and recently managed to source me a corrected box for the OOP Thunderbolt December Sky. MVM are similarly really helpful with replacing items.
And was it last year (?) where they gave people who'd bought Erased as an EB a £10 voucher because it was cheaper in the sale.

It was yes, I was very surprised but grateful.
And I was facedesking myself, lol. Because I had missed the EB and then had somebody else be so nice to get it from a convention and voucher only applied to shop orders. Then I was hoping it will shop up again this year, but I guess it's either not to be or it's just one in the Mystery Box.

And I was facedesking myself, lol. Because I had missed the EB and then had somebody else be so nice to get it from a convention and voucher only applied to shop orders. Then I was hoping it will shop up again this year, but I guess it's either not to be or it's just one in the Mystery Box.
I reckon part 1 is in the box, but that’s just my guess.

Today: from UP1: BECK, from MVM: Michiko& Hatchin and from an EBay Seller A used Copy of Black Cat which I got for £17.80(Seen that this Series was OOP? and this was the cheapest I've seen it so went for it.).All new stuff to watch so looking forward to it.

IMG_0888.JPG

Back