What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

2B18635C-E6B4-4DB0-97C8-3911E2422A37.jpeg

Finally picked up AL day 1 which had been delivered to work along with some cheap sets from MVM and the complete art of FMA that I bought at Waterstones. Big fan of all this hardbacked love Full Metal is seeing at the moment.

Snuck a Granblue Fantasy guide book in there too. I’m annoyed because the seller said the included code was unused but it definitely had been. But the art’s so pretty I’m torn

View attachment 6164
A frame for these signed posters. Shame most of ALs A3 posters are 42x60 since none of Ikeas selection fits them.
No TNT either, doubt it’ll come but only time will tell in that regard.
Good to know about AL's sizes, as I have a few that still need framing. I've also had issues with a Japanese Maquia poster I have; its width is like our A2, but it's taller...

As I don't collect part sets I decided to get the dvd version of Nobunaga the Fool.

I'm a little disappointed with anime limited. 2 weeks and still with no dispatch notice. 😞

Have you kept up with the notices from Andy and Jeremy? Short version is Sony DADC are 💩 haven't shipped anything since the Day 1-3 spurt and are unlikely to get anything sent this side of Xmas.

From day 3 of AL's sale. Came yesterday, but I missed it due to being at work all day.

BaLX83K.jpg

Also, first couple volumes of Gundam the Origin from eBay. Was pretty cheap, due to volume 2 have some minor damage to the spine.

t1PhpKR.jpg

Back