What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Dammit. AL specifically said Royal Mail. That's going to cause problems for me if everything doesn't ship bloody quickly. I move on saturday and Royal Mail's redirect service doesn't apply to third party couriers.

I'm not sure what happened because there is also a giant FedEx sticker on both packages but then someone wrote "label can't scan." on the FedEx stickers and slapped the TNT Express stickers over them. (Next day service) But yeah, no Royal Mail here 100% even for the tiny card mailer for the Shinkai movies. In my case this probably works better for me since TNT comes around noon while RM comes early 9AM and a good chance I'm sleeping still...

Got my First order from AL as well today also delivered by TNT Express Space Dandy and HAL I ordered in one order and they all came today.I also ordered the Shinkai pack but that was ordered separately just before the Day 4 sales came live I think.Orders remaining are from Day 4 onwards.

IMG_1271.JPG

Also got Ouran high School Host Club from Zavvi today.
IMG_0887.JPG

Ive had tons of parcels from AL/MVM with that packaging and not a single one has been damaged. Maybe I'm just lucky. 😊

Ive just jinxed my 12 days orders havent I...

Despite being double boxed there was no packing paper in the primary box where the items were and was much too large a space so still plenty of room to get knocked about.

Still waiting on DRRR!!x2, YLiA Part 2 and Aoharu x Machinegun to clear Days 1-3 and of course Snow White should AL get around to shipping it before Friday.

Despite being double boxed there was no packing paper in the primary box where the items were and was much too large a space so still plenty of room to get knocked about.

Still waiting on DRRR!!x2, YLiA Part 2 and Aoharu x Machinegun to clear Days 1-3 and of course Snow White should AL get around to shipping it before Friday.
Ugh two boxes and they couldn’t be arsed to use some packing paper? That’s not my experience with Arrow but the fulfilment centre might be different now.
I’m waiting for the Day 3 bunduru, Day 5 bunduru, Day 6 bunduru, Aldnoah Zero Season 2 CE, Blood Lad CE, Sam Flam Part 2 CE and Anthem of the Heart CE. When and how they’ll turn up and in what condition is anyone’s guess.

Back