What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I take it you’re not a fan of gelatine based sweets? Or maybe it’s the volume of them... admittedly I do feel a bit sick now that I’ve eaten a load

Seriously what does it have that the muricans can’t eat... I mean they have cheese in a can!!
Oh Christ - it's the sheer volume! I can only just manage a handful of those; they're not really my favourite sweets! 😅

Maybe they're just too sweet - even for Americans! 🤣

As for canned cheese - that just ain't right! 🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Christ - it's the sheer volume! I can only just manage a handful of those; they're not really my favourite sweets! 😅

Maybe theyr'e just too sweet - even for Americans! 🤣

Too sweet? Lol - we have giant Gummy Butterflies with 3" (8cm) wingspans over here! Mmm... only takes a few of these to give you some serious sugar shock! o_O

gummybutts1.jpg

gummybutts2.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_6936.JPG
Batman The Animated Series blu-ray. Never watched it, but apparently it's good.
IMG_6937.JPGMarvel cinematic Universe Phase 3 Part One arrived. I have a week off soon, so I'll continue my MCU rewatch, I'm partway through phase two.
IMG_6938.JPG
I finally have my copy of Taiko.

View attachment 5539
Batman The Animated Series blu-ray. Never watched it, but apparently it's good.
View attachment 5540Marvel cinematic Universe Phase 3 Part One arrived. I have a week off soon, so I'll continue my MCU rewatch, I'm partway through phase two.
View attachment 5541
I finally have my copy of Taiko.
You’re in for a treat with Batman TAS, it’s a great series overall. The remastering looks impressive as well.

Back