What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Mine was just thrown in my mailbox lol. But I honestly didn’t expect cover, artwork and everything. More like the Eureka Police Story replacement, just a bubble mailer and a disc sleeve.
AL did the same with their replacement Drrr Season 1 discs a while back. They sent an entire replacement Season One set as opposed to just the discs. I’m impressed at their efforts. My recent DW Season 12 replacement discs came in a similar manner to the Eureka one you mentioned-some disc holders and a cardboard mailer.

DrRLAGtX4AIVY1c.jpg

Shining Resonance Refrain arrived in the mail. Base was selling this for £24.85 which I found to be a solid deal for a game that came out around 2 months ago, it's also the Draconic Launch Edition. More photos here.

Got these in today - Tsuredure Children at left, and The Ancient Magus Bride Supplement 1 reference book, at right. The Official Guide Book in the center I received in a previous order, but I didn't include it in any haul photo, so I figured I'd show it alongside the other reference volume. Supplement 1 is like a page by page reference to the manga, with all kinds of info on items and terminology mentioned in the manga and anime, and covers up to the point Lindel's seal familiar falls from the sky onto Elias to take Chise back to the Land of the Dragons. I would guess there will be a few more supplement volumes coming down the road.

This is actually a partial shipment; I had pre-ordered Yamato 2199 Part 2 along with these. I guess it releases tomorrow, so it should be on it's way very soon, to be added into my Part 1 LE Box.

tsuredure2.jpg

I received my Your Name replacement discs yesterday here in Australia. Don't know why they sent me 2 in separate shipping envelopes, when I only asked for 1, especially since shipping to Australia is pricey.
IMG_20181106_114146.jpg

DrURUWmXQAAyfd3.jpg

- Your Name replacement disc (wasn't expecting this to be a whole new Standard Edition!)
- Pokémon Trading Card Game single cards: 1x Lusamine Prism Star and 4x Sightseer. Kinda annoyed that two of the Sightseer have slight damage on the sides, but oh well. Just glad I got a playset for relatively cheap before it jumped (unlike Professor Elm's Lecture, which launched as a £4.50 card... for an uncommon...).

DrWMsQ2W4AEjdnE.jpg

I haven't received my Your Name replacement copy yet, but I did receive Caladrius Blaze in the mail today. It's one of the more rarer PS4 games to get since it's out of print, but I managed to find a copy so I'm happy with that. More photos here.

How are the disc packaged in that version? In standard cases or a book?

Got the version with the figures and the sleeves in the book are really tight making it hard to get the discs out and a couple of the discs have scratches.
It’s the same packaging sans outer cardboard and funko pops/artcards. Apparently the US packaging has tighter sleeves as well.

I received the two replacement discs here in the US today for AL's Your Name CE box set and Steelbook versions today, after missing them yesterday due to the package needing a signature...

yn2replace.jpg

I also made a random purchase from a member of another anime forum; this was basically just to add a second Paul Champagne custom box to my collection, to go along with my one-off Twelve Kingdoms Blu-ray Box he made for me a few years ago. I already own four different copies of this series, so this one makes five, lol... Escaflowne 8-volume DVD set with Paul Champagne custom aluminum box:

escachampbox1.jpg

escachampbox2.jpg

And yes, it's a mecha title, one of the very few I actually like, despite all the giant doof-bots in it.

I received the two replacement discs here in the US today for AL's Your Name CE box set and Steelbook versions today, after missing them yesterday due to the package needing a signature...

yn2replace.jpg

I also made a random purchase from a member of another anime forum; this was basically just to add a second Paul Champagne custom box to my collection, to go along with my one-off Twelve Kingdoms Blu-ray Box he made for me a few years ago. I already own four different copies of this series, so this one makes five, lol... Escaflowne 8-volume DVD set with Paul Champagne custom aluminum box:

escachampbox1.jpg

escachampbox2.jpg

And yes, it's a mecha title, one of the very few I actually like, despite all the giant doof-bots in it.
escaflowne box sets are always good :p

Back