What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Got bunch of cheap and cheapish movies.

7lizEzOvQ0QolFOmQI1c_J-CRtwDvWsdZd_TzZVb7sbvas_Zdfq_-Qfz11HbQtsjY0jEcvKUqrp_0OVig5oWSLjM1nXTJJxbtyi5W0SFtJEtomDIf4eQSUB-zEZw1omZoKjPdue4eALwRlYifVF2K_9T8MgvxHTdKWnAv3BJRrJqQhrtJWCGTEYg1rICNkb25SRCWtAvjSE1lxmTBCFkG-K47NGsDsm3WpMINZJ8iJlHGNuj8kHaZF4I3uxkYdYQ8MNAGRwMhZeCyc-bc0kPcCOWFeayLcqThPWbg-n160L2kHbZBnEn3ydFtF_wTrqYm15yJxkP_Ck4JynJImoNZfMSveh2YaBYjy673UQuo1lB0RozcQ5gZ8DQIV5Sb_l-J6gTgeTqtfw5rC8fIUqAa3mzFjkHjriAIs6l0aDGWJ4kV8QUC1WbryFNVW3somgGNZqep1MGEI0SC8paKCv5KQSazKMtVd2V4bSCWasBlJXIK18BZE7KNRBK8MtsCxdBN6HYCgSMY-HNFwXcdEA38YZFh0GtVI057bwLj2LIFM1piBl4-Kuo8xmKOTqwexVZK_WMlldoA6BqJRE4I0W2m2u_vBFUosm12KUdni4=w662-h882-no

Didn't really think i would actually ever get Cannibal Holocaust and really watch it but i recently saw this video on youtube and thought that maybe it's actually worth checking out.

It i actually did watch just a moment ago and i didn't like it. It wasn't as bad as i thought it would be but it was still bad. The original TV version of episode 1 was much better than this.

I tried ESO, and always found it so mega boring. the Elder Scrolls gameplay doesn't lend well to MMOs imo.

FFXIV is good though, and I enjoy it greatly.
Yeah as I say I don't really have much hope for it, especially as I'm not exactly known for my love of Skyrim (loved Oblivion and Morrowwind though) but for less than a £16 investment I thought I'd give it a try.

I would love to go back to FFXIV but no way am I playing a MMO alone, and there's no chance of me talking people into coming back at this point. I miss my Black Mage though, I hope they haven't deleted her due to inactivity... I'm so far behind on content too, I'd probably not even reach the newest expansion before the next came out lol.

Back