What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Girls wIth Guns

Pokémon Master
Hey, I'm just making a wild guess and assuming that Ghost in the Shell must be shipping now... lol. ;)

I predict I'll be getting mine on Monday the 11th over here in the States, so another week yet...

Meanwhile, I received these from the big Sentai Sale today, except Avatar, which came from the online media store BullMoose.com in Maine. I just thought I'd try them out, never ordered from them before:

Last edited:

ayase

State Alchemist
Pro-tip to anyone getting the SAC set: be careful when removing the info sheet from the back, there are five dots of glue holding it, but it seems to be stronger glue than the likes AL use. You're probably at the very least going to end up with some bubbling on the back of the box.
I've found the best way to get those sheets off is peeling them flat to the box. It's pulling them upwards that causes the bubbling. Just got mine off GitS without issue, it was the BBFC stickers that caused me more grief. Of course that will wreck the info sheet, but I bin those anyway.

Also "Disque 8" lol. Hopefully the content isn't in French as well.

farzam1999

Magical Girl
So I had an overall 4 hour drive for these, except Broly feature. It's getting really hard to find movies here in Denmark, my town has litterally one store left, who only carry new movies, and childrens Disney movies. Yes, yes, I know that the Broly feature has got a nice UK release with all 3 movies, but found this one extremely cheap yesterday at 10DKK (1,18 GBP). Most of the others are blind buys, and 1-2 repurchases.
hl3tdjvfb0211.jpg

Winkuru

Great Teacher
I can't even remember when was the last time i actually bought a film for a physical store. There isn't really any around here that has a proper selection and the closest possible store is inconvenient to visit so i haven't though about getting movies from mortar brick stores for a very long time. It was fun finding those hidden deals.

Shadow Cat

Thousand Master
I'm glad I canceled that GitS SAC pre order as I would have nowhere to put it I dont mind big sets (AL Ultimate editions) as they fit with the NIS sets.

That looks like its close to the size of the US Wrong to pick up girls..... Set that now lives at the bottom of my "pile o' random stuff"

Luna

Pokémon Master
That's indeed huge... Could it be that the Terror in Resonance height is the same as the width of the gits one?

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
That's indeed huge... Could it be that the Terror in Resonance height is the same as the width of the gits one?
No as seen in the photo it's smaller. I placed the TiR set on top of the bottom left of the GITS SAC box to show the size difference.

Phobos

Titan
Yup as seen in an earlier picture its length means it barely fits on my bookshelf. The booklet contained within is great so far.
Can something that large be called a booklet? I’m assuming same size as the set and not some weird small thing. Not really bothered looking at the pics as tbh the release doesn’t interest me.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Can something that large be called a booklet? I’m assuming same size as the set and not some weird small thing. Not really bothered looking at the pics as tbh the release doesn’t interest me.
Meant to say book seems my autocorrect is used to the word. It's a superb series so maybe the DVD sets would be an alternative? It's a shame it's not available on streaming afaik.