What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

gTkRk5W.jpg

HSbWJ73.jpg

Been meaning to pick this up for a while...

8wYoC9el.jpg

I also picked up TES MMO on ps4 as a few of my friends are playing it and seem to be having enough fun for another couple of us to agree to join them. I'll be honest I don't have high hopes, nor can I see me putting all that much time into it but hey ho, they were cheap so I'll give it a go (if I'm playing a MMO I should really go back to FFXIV since I know I like that one, but no one I know still plays it ;_; ).

AMeu8Mal.jpg

De8Dn5FW4AA44TA.jpg

Considering it's gone out of print I managed to get my hands on Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception. Had to get it pre-owned as new copies were expensive but it still has the artbook and condition is solid.

For those who don't know, Mask of Deception is the second game in the Utawarerumono visual novel/strategy RPG series. The third game was also brought over by both Atlus and Deep Silver as Mask of Truth. Mask of Truth is still around but I expect it to go OOP in a couple months time. There are Vita versions but you'll have to get them in the US if you want retail copies.

In Japan they are also releasing a remake of the first game and an action-based spin-off for PlayStation 4. If you want to go even deeper the very first game is actually an eroge, but it did get a PS2 release in Japan.

De8Dn5FW4AA44TA.jpg

Considering it's gone out of print I managed to get my hands on Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception. Had to get it pre-owned as new copies were expensive but it still has the artbook and condition is solid.

For those who don't know, Mask of Deception is the second game in the Utawarerumono visual novel/strategy RPG series. The third game was also brought over by both Atlus and Deep Silver as Mask of Truth. Mask of Truth is still around but I expect it to go OOP in a couple months time. There are Vita versions but you'll have to get them in the US if you want retail copies.

In Japan they are also releasing a remake of the first game and an action-based spin-off for PlayStation 4. If you want to go even deeper the very first game is actually an eroge, but it did get a PS2 release in Japan.
GameStop Ireland have new copies of both Deception and Truth for €20 each.

I also picked up TES MMO on ps4 as a few of my friends are playing it and seem to be having enough fun for another couple of us to agree to join them. I'll be honest I don't have high hopes, nor can I see me putting all that much time into it but hey ho, they were cheap so I'll give it a go (if I'm playing a MMO I should really go back to FFXIV since I know I like that one, but no one I know still plays it ;_; ).

I tried ESO, and always found it so mega boring. the Elder Scrolls gameplay doesn't lend well to MMOs imo.

FFXIV is good though, and I enjoy it greatly.

I was debating whether to store Lupin with or without the slipcase as I like both sets of artwork, then when I was arranging space for it on the shelf the interior box very nearly slid straight out the bottom when I picked it up without thinking. Decision made.

GitS has gone with my large format books.

Back