What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Nice collection. I assume you are having some difficulty finding the Production Log 1 dvd as that is the only release I see that is absent there.

Hmm, I don't know what that one even is, which you are referring to... Ok, I had to look it up; Its a DVD and Guide Book together. I guess the Log 2 set was never made in English, or any made for 2nd Gig.

The thing is, I didn't plan on owning all these GitS releases because I was on some mission to purposely snatch up every release I could, just to have an all-encompassing GitS collection - It wasn't like I was trying to get them all, lol. I just gradually bought them as they came out over time, mainly because I found each newer version was something I happened to be interested in - usually they were a better or nicer or more unique version than the previous release.

I only started collecting anime in 2013, long after I was fully HD at home, so as you can see I only buy Blu-ray, and don't own any older GitS DVD series releases. I only have the Innocence and SSS DVD steelbooks because they were cheap used sets I got from an anime forum friend, tossing them in as an afterthought with some other anime I bought from him, to help him out with some needed cash. I'm actually not a steelbook collector at all, and I hate DVDs - I've been trying to rid my house of all DVDs, not buy more. The Innocence DVDs I got only because I wanted to see what the music anthologies were about. And, I don't own any 4K GitS movie releases because I don't have 4K capabilities at home yet other than a 4K player, but I'm sure I'll pick up a few eventually.

41977276944_e7f90570f2_b.jpg

Still no Re:Zero! *concern*

normal shopping yesterday, I decided to get more films; spiderman homecoming and... ScarJo in the shell. I was paying cash price and ScarJo was cheap (I bet that's the only time someone has said those 2 words after her name)

I've been after one of those boxes myself for ages. But it is literally just a box, the Blu-rays inside are just standard.
I know, but I only collect complete series.
I need 40 more blu rays then I'll have every uk release on blu ray. Fate zero is the only oop title left on my list.

Back