What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Discussion in 'Random Chit-Chat' started by bakum4tsu, Jan 17, 2012.

1. DragonBlaze67

DragonBlaze67 Pokémon Master

Received Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ today too, expected it tomorrow since I got the dispatch email this morning so it arriving today was a surprise.

1507730262796697722387.jpg

2. NormanicGrav

NormanicGrav The Eagle-Eyed Member Moderator

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Wasn't expecting ZZ to arrive either as I was out watching Blade Runner 2049.

Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ is an improvement from Zeta's UK release in terms of Blu-ray case and even the menus. French folks will also be pleased to hear that the subtitles are white by the looks of it.

Saino-Shi Bõru and HWR like this.
  3. Neil.T

Neil.T Straw Hat Pirate

Looks like it:

4. ayase

ayase Mushi-shi

A horrified Chara questions my strange taste in media.

[​IMG]

Will be interesting to see an entirely Japanese take on Transformers. I never even knew these shows existed until recently.

[​IMG]

And a better shot of Chara out of her packet. Reflections are sadly unavoidable. Looks really great in person, I wasn't expecting the the most detailed or best condition cel for what I paid (which wasn't a lot as cels go) but for a detailed close-up like this I think I got a bargain. The perks of enjoying unpopular shows and characters I guess (I can say that now ZZ is out and everyone's already bought it :D).

Will probably just store her for now but it would be nice to do so eventually. I maybe need to figure out a framing strategy for my (very small) cel collection, perhaps put three in a long frame or something, that might look good.

msgeek, Neil.T and Blaize like this.
  5. bailey1985

bailey1985 Hunter

6. Luna

Luna Dandy Guy, in Space

Oh, the Beyond the Boundary movie is already out? And it comes with a slip? Wait, does that mean the TV series also had once a slip? Or did they just screw consistency for the movie? oo

7. NormanicGrav

NormanicGrav The Eagle-Eyed Member Moderator

TV series got a standard Blu-ray case release.

Movies is getting the Limited Deluxe Edition treatment a la Akira, DanMachi etc.

8. Luna

Luna Dandy Guy, in Space

Aye, thanks for the info.
    Thought for a moment The TC one were like Madoka, where the slip wasn't there anymore later on.

9. Zin5ki

Zin5ki Railgun

But there is no anime in this photograph!

10. Joe

Joe School Idol

[​IMG]

Peachy likes this.
  11. sideways

sideways Student Council President

IMG_20171011_133941.jpg

msgeek and Neil.T like this.
  12. IncendiaryLemon

IncendiaryLemon Captain Karen AUKN Staff

[​IMG]

My disc-only copy of The Master Chief Collection also came today. Hoorah!

serpantino and Blaize like this.
  13. NoSurprises

NoSurprises Great Teacher

va-11 hall-a ost turned up today. It's all too pretty!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Joe, Buzzkillington and HWR like this.
  14. HWR

HWR Vampire Ninja

image.jpg
    Set looks nice, also a little thinner than the other two which is fine by me

15. crashmatt

crashmatt Thousand Master

This arrived today from Anime online. Apologies for the quality of the pics I was I a rush.
    20171012_173232.jpg 20171012_173507.jpg 20171012_173725.jpg

DragonBlaze67 and PilibO like this.
  16. Shadow Cat

Shadow Cat Kiznaiver

GuP outfit for a Smartdoll

Going to see if it fits either a MDD or DD now

image.jpeg

17. Iluvatar

Iluvatar Kiznaiver

I suppose that, since it's animatsu, all informations, especially the important-ones (like the title of the show) are on the slip/O-card and not on the box?
    So if you trow the slip because : logo/BBFC/etc. you don't even have the title on the box?
    Or did they do a good job this time and keep the title on the box, at least on the spine?

18. ayase

ayase Mushi-shi

Huh, that's what Danny Choo is up to these days. I remember enjoying his gunpla building blog many moons ago. Those look pretty coo...
    Yeah, that will have to wait for gainful employment I think.

19. crashmatt

crashmatt Thousand Master

Im afraid the title is on the O card only, that said it's quite a nice release

20. Shadow Cat

Shadow Cat Kiznaiver

I already have a Dollfie so hoped it would fit... It does, kinda (Skirts a little loose but they're sitting, so doesn't matter)

image.jpeg