What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

few more arrivals
JWlehKd.jpg

@Patient-X I'm jealous of the limited editon of THE THING. I tried to pre-order but was too late, I ended up with the steelbook which is still nice (and I am a big steelbook collector) but the limited one definitely had the edge. Got that and also like msgeek also picked up ZZ Part 1 as well.

@Patient-X I'm jealous of the limited editon of THE THING. I tried to pre-order but was too late, I ended up with the steelbook which is still nice (and I am a big steelbook collector) but the limited one definitely had the edge. Got that and also like msgeek also picked up ZZ Part 1 as well.
I was lucky, managed to pre-order it direct from Arrow as soon as it went live before their site crashed. I used some points so only paid £13 for it :) I'm quite partial to a steelbook myself but in this case chipboard won the battle against metal as I preferred the artwork.

Yeah i know what you mean about preferring the artwork. The classic Drew Struzan poster has been around the block a bit, I'm sure every fan of the film owns at least one version with that cover anyway :)

I ordered the Steelbook too, was such a cool design that I couldn't resist.

After it seems I wouldn't be getting the Vita version at all, I decided to get the PS4 version. Happy that I was still able to get the Day 1 edition.
HNI_0081_MPO.JPG
I'm ready for more despair

Back