What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Wait you can get StudioCanal to send slipcovers? My copy of Grave of the Fireflies never came with one when bought new from Amazon.

I think you can only get the slip cover for the releases that had the wrong numbers.

Ponyo wasn't one of the ones with the mistake though: Studio Ghibli UK Thread ~ Laptua + Yamada BD numbers fixed
It's just now it's OOP with the slipcase. In my email, I just made the point that it was the only one of my complete collection without one. In other words I tried to appeal to their better side and it worked! Either that or they will send any of them out, but just don't advertise the fact.
Just send them an email and see what happens.

63J0Exi.jpg

RxufGXT.jpg

DMWcgb5WkAAKxLc.jpg

I continue my Operation PlayStation 3 Haul journey and acquired two more titles in cash (for a change of pace). For £13 I bought Castlevania: Lords of Shadow and El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron.

This marks the 67th and 68th titles in my collection of PlayStation 3 games. The next two I am aiming to go for the Japanese import side of things, as there's still a number of titles I want on that.

Stage 0 [1st-40th]:
Aqua Pazza: Aquaplus Dream Team
Asura's Wrath
Beyond: Two Souls
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
The Darkness 2
Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax [JP Import]
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn
EX Troopers [JP Import]
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F [JP Import]
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd [JP Import]
Hyperdimension Neptunia
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
Initial D: Extreme Stage [JP Import]
J-Stars Victory Versus [JP Import]
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
K-On! Houkago Live!! HD Ver. [JP Import]
Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-
Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-
The Last of Us
Max Payne 3
Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection [MGS 1-4 + Peace Walker HD]
Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme Vs. [JP Import]
Nier
No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise
One Piece: Pirate Warriors
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2
Persona 4 Arena
Rock Band 3
Saints Row IV
Saints Row The Third
Short Peace: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day
Steins;Gate
Tales of Graces f
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
Tales of Xillia
Yakuza 3
Yakuza 4
Yakuza: Dead Souls
Stage 1 [41st-45th]:
Catherine
Killer is Dead
Shadows of the Damned
Under Defeat HD
Zone of the Enders HD Collection
Stage 2 [46th-50th]:
Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection
Macross 30: Voices Across the Galaxy [JP Import]
Phantom Breaker: Extra [JP Import]
Shin Koihime Musou: Otome Taisen Sangokushi Engi [JP Import]
Shining Resonance [JP Import]
Stage 3 [51st-55th]:
Dragon's Crown
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Ryū ga Gotoku Kenzan! [JP Import]
Sengoku Basara HD Collection [JP Import]
Tales of Xillia 2
Stage 4 [56th-65th]:
Drakengard 3
The House of the Dead: Overkill Director's Cut
Killzone 3
Motorstorm Apocalypse
Saints Row 2
Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes
Sonic Generations
SSX
Wangan Midnight [JP Import]
Warhammer 40K: Space Marine
Stage 5 [66th-70th]:
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron
Ico & Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection

Damn, I didn't realize South Park was out, I thought it was delayed til next year for some reason :/

Anyhoo, The Handmaiden and my cheapo earphones for work arrived (I keep breaking them so I'm not paying for good ones again, these aren't too bad for under a tenner). It's a shame The Handmaiden SE is a bit crap, definitely a movie that deserved a nicer release.

WHEXoHGl.jpg

I finished V3 yesterday, game certainly goes places...

I've heard. Saw something on Twitter akin to "The ending of the game totally sours the experience and potentially the entire franchise". Needless to say, I'm intrigued. Out of interest, do you have to have played Ultra Despair Girls before this? I gave that one a miss but then it turned out plot necessary for the anime.

I've heard. Saw something on Twitter akin to "The ending of the game totally sours the experience and potentially the entire franchise". Needless to say, I'm intrigued. Out of interest, do you have to have played Ultra Despair Girls before this? I gave that one a miss but then it turned out plot necessary for the anime.
I enjoyed the ending quite a bit, didn't feel sour at all here, but I'm not a good judge of video games (I rate Drakengard pretty highly...).

I didn't play Ultra Despair Girls either, as I play Danganronpa for the trial stuff, so it didn't seem as interesting (didn't watch the anime either). I can't say I felt like I missed any of the plot beats after skipping it, they may have poked fun at it once or twice. 1 & 2 are absolutely MANDATORY to understand everything though.

I enjoyed the ending quite a bit, didn't feel sour at all here, but I'm not a good judge of video games (I rate Drakengard pretty highly...).

I didn't play Ultra Despair Girls either, as I play Danganronpa for the trial stuff, so it didn't seem as interesting (didn't watch the anime either). I can't say I felt like I missed any of the plot beats after skipping it, they may have poked fun at it once or twice. 1 & 2 are absolutely MANDATORY to understand everything though.

That's fine, I've played 1 and 2. May recap via Wikipedia before diving in. I seem to recall 2 not really doing much to progress the story of 1 though.

Today's arrivals very pleased with zavvi just recently. Very quick delivery. Packaging is bad those luckily no damage to ouran or free as they were checked in a jiffy :(. Heavy object part 1 from cex. And gravity rush for eBay

Attachments

• 15084204164771019615215.jpg
    15084204164771019615215.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 22
Back