What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Finally a Char figure to add to my collection

QcMwlGVl.jpg

Undertale collector's edition arrived from Fangamer. Unfortunately got caught by customs.

CfVUX7E.jpg

Also, Kino's Journey from SecondSpin. Been meaning to pick it up for a while and the airing of the new series reminded me about it.

3ripT5u.jpg

Undertale collector's edition arrived from Fangamer. Unfortunately got caught by customs.

CfVUX7E.jpg

Also, Kino's Journey from SecondSpin. Been meaning to pick it up for a while and the airing of the new series reminded me about it.

3ripT5u.jpg
Nice to see your Undertale CE arrived, mine is in the country but is taking a while to arrive so customs is likely.

This months orders so far....

Attachments

• 20171014_164611.jpg
    20171014_164611.jpg
    848.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 20171014_164611.jpg
    20171014_164611.jpg
    848.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 20171014_164710.jpg
    20171014_164710.jpg
    657.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 20171014_164802.jpg
    20171014_164802.jpg
    597.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 20171014_164458.jpg
    20171014_164458.jpg
    784.1 KB · Views: 25
What I got in this week:

g01DYAD.jpg

Decided to show the other side of the ZZ box as it looks cooler!.

Bought Birdy from MusicMagpie. Decided on trying to get some of the older DVD only shows.

Stacked up to the right of the picture is Outlaw Star which Ive had for a while for anyone curious.

What I got in this week:

g01DYAD.jpg

Decided to show the other side of the ZZ box as it looks cooler!.

Bought Birdy from MusicMagpie. Decided on trying to get some of the older DVD only shows.

Stacked up to the right of the picture is Outlaw Star which Ive had for a while for anyone curious.

Im watching Birdy at the moment, its a really good series, same cant be said for Occultic 9 though

Spreading the word phase 2 (almost) complete. DVD case, Ghibli labels and stickers, gold and silver pens and envelopes for sending them in:
DSC_0200.JPG
Still waiting on some more stickers.

EDIT
Talking of Ghibli and completion, I just got this through the letter box:
DSC_0201.JPG
I emailed Studio Canal almost 2 weeks ago and got no reply. I thought I'd leave it before trying again at some point, but I guess I don't need to now!

Last edited:
zWdMbEF.jpg

Not gonna lie, a little bit disappointed in Rice's fancy edition of the game. I was expecting the box to be a little more... well, boxy. Not enough room to store the game itself inside without removing the badges that come with it, and the box itself isn't designed to snugly fit the items it does come with, so the artbook, CD and badges just freely move around in there. There's also nothing on the spine of the box, which is annoying if you were to store it that way. I haven't seen any of their previous fancy editions, so I don't know if they're all like this. The experiencing of pre-ordering with Rice wasn't great either. Game released on Friday, but only got it today. Had to pay for shipping (because the price was 1p below the £50 threshold for free shipping) and if you wanted next day delivery (i.e, you wanted your pre-order on day of release), you had to pay an extra £5! I understand Rice are a small company, but the experience has made me hesitant about pre-ordering anything from them in future.

Spreading the word phase 2 (almost) complete. DVD case, Ghibli labels and stickers, gold and silver pens and envelopes for sending them in:
View attachment 1541
Still waiting on some more stickers.

EDIT
Talking of Ghibli and completion, I just got this through the letter box:
View attachment 1543
I emailed Studio Canal almost 2 weeks ago and got no reply. I thought I'd leave it before trying again at some point, but I guess I don't need to now!

Wait you can get StudioCanal to send slipcovers? My copy of Grave of the Fireflies never came with one when bought new from Amazon.

Back