What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

33614447813_dfdcb2de5a_b.jpg

From @unknownfate

Received two Discotek releases yesterday, 5 Centimeters per Second and Black Jack: The Movie. Tried to compare this new 5 centimeters Discotek release with the Kazé release i already have, but my BD drive attached to the Mac refuses to read the Kazé disc, although my Oppo has no problems with it. If i want to compare them i'll need to do it visually with these old eyes of myself ;)

1k0.jpg

And some more films arrived.

Taumlmauml_zpsp0kqedvu.jpg

I'm pretty sure that the Ring DVD at least has thirdparty case and reprinted inlay because the quality is really shoddy. I bought it from amazon uk seller and i thought about complaining but because it was only couple of euros total i don't i will go through doing that. R-point also has a cheap case but i'm not sure whether it's legit (bought this from amazon seller too)

And negative experiences don't end there. I bought the Naked Island from Dodax (amazon seller too) and the films i have previously bought from them have been brand new but i'm pretty sure that this was resealed copy because the wrapping was different from the other master of cinema releases (plus there wasn't any stickers like on the other releases) and it had some slight wear on the case. Not worn enough to warrant getting a discount but i hate when stores do things like this.

I'm pretty sure that i have never seen any of Herzog's films (expect the grizzly man documentary) so it's about time i get acquainted with his work. The collection doesn't include all of his fictional films but it does have 18 of them and the ones i'm most interested at. Pretty good deal for under 45 euros.

enVumD0.jpg

With Part 1 in the old, faulty art box:
wKou2iu.jpg

Seems to fit fine, but obviously if they're making Part 1 bigger to make it easier to get the digipak out, they'll need to make the replacement box bigger too.

IMG_0728.JPG
Got a copy of Substance by Peter Hook from Wordery for £12. Loved his Unknown pleasures book so this was a must read.

Your Lie In April part 1 replacement just arrived. Only a little larger than the original, but everything slides in and out with ease so mission accomplished AL :). Was surprised to see it be delivered by a TNT courier, about ten minutes before Royal Mail turned up (who still haven't delivered YLIA part 2 dammit).
WP_20170505_11_19_29_Pro.jpg
Original box is on the left of picture, new one is on the right.

Received Naruto & Bleach Movies the other day, got Naruto from Zoom which was a bit of a nightmare for my first order from them. Ordered it on the 17th but the order wasn't updated by last Friday so i contacted them and apparently they were OOS when i placed the order but this wasn't mentioned, luckily it was in stock when they messaged me so they got it sent out. Still not great to not get any updates and then have to contact them yourself to get your order.
IMG_1286.JPG

Received YLiA Part 1 replacement and Part 2 today.
IMG_1287.JPG

Collected the rest of my WOWHD order from my local sorting office this morning too. Got Freedom to replace my Bandai set (takes up too much shelf space for my liking), i can test it to see if it the problems from the Manga/Madman set has been corrected if anyone's interested.
IMG_1288.JPG

Back