What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

To celebrate the submission of my final year project report I went on a shopping spree in town today.

C-V4UACXYAAjgKl.jpg

Starting with the games:
  • Berserk and the Band of the Hawk [PS4] - Ever since it was announced I always wanted to get this game. I like the Warriors franchise so this was no exception. It took a while for me to actually buy the game because the prices were always £50 for no reason.
  • Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth [PS4] - A popular JRPG from last year, I didn't get it until now because I had other games to go through and considering it's Bandai Namco I decided to purchase it now. It was £20 so I got a good deal on it.
  • Tales of the Abyss [3DS] - This is actually one Tales of game that I been meaning to pick up for a while. Was originally going to get it a long time ago but ended up with Fire Emblem Awakening instead. Now it's out of print so I decided to buy it, it was also £22 so it was a pretty good deal for a Nintendo 3DS game (because you know, EVERY FRICKIN 3DS GAME IS SRP & DOESN'T GO DOWN IN PRICE).
Now for the Music!
  • Avenged Sevenfold's The Stage - I held off this album because I wasn't too sure how I felt about it. Eventually I started listening to it a little bit more and I decided it was worth picking up, heck it was even £4.99 in HMV.
  • Daft Punk's Random Access Memories - It's Daft Punk, nuff said.
  • Mastodon's Emperor of Sand - One of the best albums released this year. It's a step up to their previous works so far and the tone is a mix of the recent albums and the older ones which is neat.

received these 3 Switch games digitally :)

C-W_90gUAAAJqvP.jpg:large

Puyo Puyo Tetris is awesome, but no matter how decent I thought I was, playing online has wrecked me in Tetris, some people are just far too good at this!

To celebrate the submission of my final year project report I went on a shopping spree in town today.
  • Tales of the Abyss [3DS] - This is actually one Tales of game that I been meaning to pick up for a while. Was originally going to get it a long time ago but ended up with Fire Emblem Awakening instead. Now it's out of print so I decided to buy it, it was also £22 so it was a pretty good deal for a Nintendo 3DS game (because you know, EVERY FRICKIN 3DS GAME IS SRP & DOESN'T GO DOWN IN PRICE).

I remember years ago TotA was pretty hard to get hold of and thought it would go out of print (it was about £50 when i was looking for it). Awesome game

IMG_20170427_132513624_zpscmbiysxm.jpg

Some recent orders. I recently got back to movie watching again and i ordered bunch of stuff (mainly old asian films)

Riki-Oh i have seen before and it's one of my favorite guilty pleasures and i recommend it to any fan of gore and craziness.

Not really a Escaflowne fan but i did want to add it to my collection and it was only little over 30 euros so why not.

Stardew Valley i played like 10 hour's yesterday and it's annoying how slow the character is but otherwise i'm enjoying. Lot's of things to build and you really have to work to make the farm grow.

IMG_20170427_132513624_zpscmbiysxm.jpg

Some recent orders. I recently got back to movie watching again and i ordered bunch of stuff (mainly old asian films)

Riki-Oh i have seen before and it's one of my favorite guilty pleasures and i recommend it to any fan of gore and craziness.

Not really a Escaflowne fan but i did want to add it to my collection and it was only little over 30 euros so why not.

Stardew Valley i played like 10 hour's yesterday and it's annoying how slow the character is but otherwise i'm enjoying. Lot's of things to build and you really have to work to make the farm grow.
Dragon Inn's a great film, check out Touch of Zen too if you haven't already.

Received my Danmachi boxset from Amazon.com today, arrived with some crushed corners so they refunded me the full amount so I got a slightly damaged set for free. (Won't be using them again for any boxsets)

I had something similar happen with Amazon UK and Katanagatari, and Amazon US with Knights of Sidonia 2. Its good they are pretty quick at offering a full refund.

I had something similar happen with Amazon UK and Katanagatari, and Amazon US with Knights of Sidonia 2. Its good they are pretty quick at offering a full refund.
Yeah it's their saving grace really, I'm annoyed at the damage, but being refunded nearly £80 takes the sting away a little ;)

Back