What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

33481605774_622604880d_b.jpg

One rather late Amazon delivery later.

Here's a few from Thursday and Friday.

C-bkOIYXcAEfADL.jpg

As part of Operation PS3 haul, the next title to arrive is Under Defeat HD. This is an HD remaster/remake of the Dreamcast game of the same name. It's a helicopter shoot em up game, short but fun. My copy doesn't come with the OST.

C-fqd5kXUAAbjav.jpg

Next day, Superbeat XONIC arrived for the PlayStation Vita. This is a music/rhythm game made by South Korean developers who also worked on the DJMAX series. It looks complicated at first but it's very good, and it's also coming to PlayStation 4 if you prefer that method (the Vita is also PSTV compatible). Fans of DJMAX will also be pleased to hear that DJMAX Respect is coming to PlayStation 4 this July worldwide.

C-f5HfoW0AA6IcQ.jpg

C-f5I9NXkAQ9Csn.jpg

C-f5KhvXkAIX9M-.jpg

C-f5MHRXcAIqJwP.jpg

C-ifDngXYAMIVHl.jpg

C-ifEplXoAIfvbQ.jpg

And last but not least, a Seiki U-Vision Blu-ray player. The reason for this is because my laptop isn't the best way to experience my US only discs, and it's gotten to a point where I wanted to watch them properly. Folks on this forum were talking about the set on the Overlord US marketplace thread and I decided to dip in after Doctor confirmed the player's legibility. He said it worked and I bought it on eBay for £59.99. The player arrived in a big box and I was able to change the regions to A|1, however I don't have a A only disc to test at the moment with the exception of an A|B disc and Geolocked disc.

Coming soon are the following:
  • Catherine
  • Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection
  • Hanamonogatari
  • Koimonogatari
  • Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Part 2
  • One Punch Man
  • Your Lie in April Part 2
  • Zone of the Enders HD Collection

33526274123_e4c9a2377f_b.jpg

I heard this show is just about the worst thing ever (You have to try pretty hard to get a 4.7 on MAL) so I just had to pick it up when I saw it going for a measly £5 new on eBay. I also heard it has a weird, messed up ending, so it certainly has my interest.

xnqVOyHl.jpg

Been meaning to pick this up for ages, saw Zavvi had it for £24 so decided to grab it now as I don't think I had seen Part 2 that cheap before. I didn't actually finish this show (I can't remember why, probably the platform it was released on or something), no idea when I'll got around to it but good to have it for when I feel like it.

33526274123_e4c9a2377f_b.jpg

I heard this show is just about the worst thing ever (You have to try pretty hard to get a 4.7 on MAL) so I just had to pick it up when I saw it going for a measly £5 new on eBay. I also heard it has a weird, messed up ending, so it certainly has my interest.
Oh, pleease tell us you'll do a review of this when you get around to watching it, Lemon! :D

(I think I'd pay good money to read that.)

Back