What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Received Zeta Gundam from Anime Limited and collected the Umineko When They Cry Premium Edition from a ebay seller nearby, got them for £20 which i thought was a pretty good bargain :p

IMG_1289.JPG IMG_1290.JPG

Y7Rfc1Vl.jpg

Feels like the end of an ordeal getting this :p wonder what Gundam is next, hopefully we won't have to wait too long to find out and it arrives in a much smoother manner.

Here are the items I received/bought this week.

C-1Z1aaXYAIMHaa.jpg

On Tuesday I received Dragon Ball Z: Budokai HD Collection from a seller on eBay. The game was being sold for a high price and I wanted to own them for a better price. The seller had a like new condition for £20 so I dipped in. I had played both games in this collection when I rented it for Xbox 360.

C_EnJqfW0AAvsbX.jpg

On Friday I received both Catherine and Zone of the Enders HD Collection from Amazon US. The two games were originally in one big order but they had to be split up because they took too long trying to ship them. Both managed to arrive together at the same time at least.

C_J8jm3XYAI4qyO.jpg

And today I went to town and picked up 6 films from HMV for £39.99. Deadpool I never managed to watch prior so I picked that film up alongside 5 films as part of their £30 deal; The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Minority Report, Unbreakable, Under the Skin, and Zodiac.

C_J8i84W0AEcJnd.jpg

In addition I also bought two games; Arslan: The Warriors of Legend and the PS4 version of The Silver Case.

Some goodies arrived today from Japan.

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Orga Itsuka figure from biginjapan
lS7R37k.jpg

ACCA blu-ray box set 1 (with LE storage box) from CDJapan. This was my absolute favourite from last season so when I knew it had eng subs I just had to have it.
E7JS1q7.jpg

rbHqi8b.jpg

DGe7mdM.jpg

Rh6cWqP.jpg

Another keyboard because I want to have enough units to hand when I get the rest of my systems built (if they ever are) and in case one has to go back I would want some spares (although I'm probably going to have move the computers around as this keyboard (which has macros for days) is massive and is unlikely to fit on the smaller desk) plus there are a few general issues I'm having with the last keyboard I got and will probably be a gaming only keyboard.

Back