What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I received a few packages today. Surprisingly the Your Lie in April Part 1 replacement set didn't arrive today, but it's probably going to be either tomorrow or later in the week.

C_UTwPqXgAA75Vq.jpg

First up we have One Punch Man from WOWHD. No customs, £42 overall and no damage either. This title marks the 250th anime pickup in my collection, and also the first title to test my Seiki Blu-ray player so I can now play Region A and 1 discs without having to hassle through the use of my laptop from now on. This helps for a number of titles in my backlog that are region locked including Eureka Seven and Fullmetal Alchemist 2003, but also allow me to acquire A/1 only titles from Discotek, Funimation, NIS America and Viz Media.

C_UU620XcAE8kwK.jpg

C_UWva6XkAAGAgN.jpg

Next up we have Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Part 2 and Your Lie in April Part 2. Both were shipped separately and YLIA Part 2 took a bit of a delay due to my bank preventing Anime Limited from completing the transaction (Play Asia triggered the fraud prevention system - the title I was ordering was Macross 30 so it felt like my bank was trying to imitate Harmony Gold or something). Both Gundam and YLIA are now here so that's sorted. There's still a number of second-half titles that I need to finish off, but it's pretty much down to Space Dandy and Sword Art Online II now.

In case people are just curious, here's the 250 items picked up in order (yes I went there):
p3DcVXU.png

baDVPBb.png

EyjzlXV.png

IiMwrys.png

mN2wh2u.png

gwFfMAL.png

TdoSE5w.png

d4fMJP0.png

I'm glad I'm not the only one with an excel spreadsheet documenting all my purchases. That's an impressive collection you have there Grav, congrats on the 250th pickup! :D

33708159364_96d701b5d1_b.jpg

Got these yesterday, forgot to post because I was a tad preoccupied. From WOWHD, with no customs as expected.

34550602035_8c61997bc0_b.jpg

I also got my £6 Trigun set, which surprised me, as it turns out it was the rather lovely artbox version, not the cheapo plastic box version.

34164912980_10b1ddfb09_b.jpg

Lastly, I got my LootAnime box. I ordered it purely on the promise that it has School Live merch, but it turns out it was just Volume 1 of the manga, which I own already. Still, everything else is pretty cool!

image.jpg
Received these from eBay. Plan to eventually get the Blu rays and put them in the season 1 LE
Thought season 2 was a LE as well but I'm sort of glad it isn't since I need as much shelf space as possible :D
image.jpg
Also picked up from the post office

Last edited:
Love Live Sunshine vol 5 only other 1 i have is vol 1 so need to get around to getting the rest but 5 was really cheap on Amazon Japan market place so had to get, just annoying can't buy from most market place sellers on Amazon Japan or i would buy so much more
also Pokémon Zygarde core plush

IMG_20170509_142924.jpg
IMG_20170508_222643.jpg

Everybody is getting switch with mario kart 8 but i instead got Wii U with Mario Kart 8.

Wii%20u_zps30pxnbj0.jpg

Wii U does have rather small library but i'm hoping that few games it has manage to impress. If even 10 games turn out to be good/great then that makes it worth for me because i'm such a picky bastard.

loot_zps9reukqjd.jpg

Besides Wii U i got the last recent movie purchase, two wii games and second Franken Fran omnibus (i covered dem titties in case they would be considered too lewd)

Onibaba i have actually seen long time ago and i remember it being pretty good and i'm interested seeing it again.

IMG_0248.JPG
My order of My Hero Academia arrived from Zoom today. :) It came by courier even though I chose Free Delivery so that was a nice surprise.

Also got the Monthly Girls Nozaki-Kun CE from Amazon.

Last edited:
My order of My Hero Academia arrived from Zoom today. :) It came by courier even though I chose Free Delivery so that was a nice surprise. I'll post pictures later today.

Also got the Monthly Girls Nozaki-Kun CE from Amazon.
I honestly didn't realize this came out so soon o_O need to stick in a order somewhere.

Double post but this just arrived.

grwRzpZl.jpg

There's little weird marks on 2 of the discs, it's like the plastic bit from the disc holder on the other side has marked the disc somehow, pretty odd but they're not bad marks so I'm sure it'll play fine. I paid less than £13 for it on eBay so as long as it works it's cool.

Couple of arrivals today.

34441183691_2aedf698c3_b.jpg

First item is from @unknownfate, which he kindly gave to me for the price of shipping. I know a BD exists, but this is a show I'm really unsure if I'll like, so to get the chance to try the series on the cheap is excellent. Thanks again!

33728798654_e0221fe8c6_b.jpg

Second is Kizumonogatari Part 2, which I'm incredibly excited to watch. I'll have a re-watch of Part 1 followed my first watch of Part 2 tonight.

Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, I bought a laptop.

34416305352_cbbbb4319f_b.jpg

As some may know from my posts in another thread, I accidentally killed my PC. I did buy a replacement motherboard but to my dismay, it yielded no results. With the case and motherboard, I'm about £130 down the drain with no PC to show for it, so instead of wasting more money on potentially not fixing it, I'm just waiting until I get paid and having someone look at it and repair it for me, just to save hassle. My worst fear is the CPU is gone, which would be incredibly expensive to replace if I chose an identical one to the CPU I currently have. Anyway, today I gathered all my duplicate anime sets that I've replaced CEs or BDs of some kind, along with my Fire Emblem Revelations Limited Edition, which netted me a grand total of £230 exchange, which perfectly matched the price point of the Acer E1-571 they had. It's a pretty good machine, sporting an intel i5 CPU, 4gb of ram and a 750gb HDD. It's only a temporary machine, but one I think I intend to keep, even after the fact, just as a backup in case I need it. Before anyone says I could've used the money to repair my desktop, I really just wanted something ASAP, as I have reviews to write and the like, and God knows how long it'd take to repair it, factoring in shopping around and all that, as well as how much the repair itself would cost. Having set it all up, the laptop seems perfectly serviceable for the time being.

Last edited:
Has a power supply replacement already been attempted?

No, it hasn't. Honestly, the PSU I have no is kind of a no name one, I'd probably be best replacing it (if I have to) with something a lot nicer, like a Corsair or something, which gets pricey when you get high up in the wattage.

Back