What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I've had my fingers crossed for awhile that Anime Limited my get all of Mushi-shi. It's one of the truly great Anime series and while I'm glad that the AU release of Season 2 is available as an option, I still hope Anime Limited might come along and release all of it.

Only issue with Madman's Season 2 is the Hard Burnt in subtitles.

Aniplex has become a major pain in the **** with Mushi-shi as they hold the rights for season 2 and aren't doing anything with it.

Only issue with Madman's Season 2 is the Hard Burnt in subtitles.

Aniplex has become a major pain in the **** with Mushi-shi as they hold the rights for season 2 and aren't doing anything with it.

I can cope with burnt in subtitles, regardless of how stupid it is if it's the only option available. Aniplex holding licenses and doing nothing with them is just stupid to me. I don't know why they won't just sub license them out to a Discotek or Sentai. Even if it means DVD only there are still some people who would be willing to make those purchases.

But like I say Ideally if Anime Limited could make it happen I think Mushi-shi would do well for them. They got Silver Spoon and on Blu Ray too so I'm hopeful honestly.

But like I say Ideally if Anime Limited could make it happen I think Mushi-shi would do well for them. They got Silver Spoon and on Blu Ray too so I'm hopeful honestly.

I'd triple dip for a good AL BD release, but for S1 atm I'm happy with my cheap FR BD.

I'd pay a good price for a BD of Season 2

Got around to framing a Kizumonogatari poster.

oSaypua.jpg

got all of Berserk now so gonna watch all of it before the 2nd season starts,
also hope sentai gets season 3 of Phi-Brain soon

View attachment 365

I recently did exactly that with Berserk. I watched the MVM BD for the 1997 series and then followed it up with the Studio 4c films. And then finally got around to watching Berserk 2016 all within a week. I'm certainly excited for the eventual BD release of the 2016 series so we can get those reanimated portions. Hopefully the new arc will be better handled in the CG department.

One conclusion I got from this experience is a definitive way to watch the Golden Age Arc imo. Which is to watch the 1997 series upto episode 20 and then to watch the last of the Studio 4c Golden Age Arc films. This way the lack of the Skull Knight in the original is no longer an issue and neither is the conclusion to the 1997 series in general (which lacks so much explanation for those who haven't read the manga). I also think ...
the advent is done better in the film, not every moment but most of it. The 1997 series is masterfully edited/directed when the eclipse is occurring (waaaaay better) and I also feel the death of Corkus is better in the original also. Other than that the Studio 4c film is a better experience, if only for the fact it's more violent and graphic, but also because it shows more while also streamlining the events at the same time.
... This is just my opinion but it was certainly my biggest takeaway from the marathon.

Today's arrivals is actually a rare case. I generally don't bother with marketplace sellers but in this case the animes I received today were all new & sealed so I was curious. I realised that all three of them were practically bargain prices compared to the regular price you see nowadays.

C5rOdx2WYAEzj85.jpg

I bought Aldnoah Zero Season 1 and Fuse: Memoirs of a Hunter Girl from Blaize, and Tokyo ESP from Emo185. I've practically saved myself about £80 in total from that. In addition I also immediately ordered Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX from Rice Digital as they actually had stock for the game for £19.99. In case you didn't know it's basically gone out of print (for now) so prices are now around the £60+ zone. It's been 2 years since I last bought a Nintendo 3DS game (because the Vita is better).

Tokyo ESP (and the Eden of the East set I received last week) discs are US compatible.

Sometime this week I should receive Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition, after managing to win a bid for that game (it's the original Japanese version, not the Best Price Edition nor the Asian version). And next week should be both Full Metal Panic! and NieR Automata.

Thought I'd might as well post the only needed sci-fi spoof soliloquy smash this summer (of February) BD that I picked up myself.

Now we might finally get the answers to the shape of corn beef cans
IMG_20170212_170231.jpg

Sweet simple collection. I hope Right Stuf bring forward the rest of the series

32785218090_2e564cbe16_b.jpg

Finally caved and bought a Madogatari poster, which I've wanted for ages. I'd like to get a frame for it eventually, but for now, pins will suffice. One thing I didn't realise before I bought it, that's hard to see in pictures, is that the frame is actually shiny, which looks great.

Oh, also, inb4 you ruined it with pins.

32785218090_2e564cbe16_b.jpg

Finally caved and bought a Madogatari poster, which I've wanted for ages. I'd like to get a frame for it eventually, but for now, pins will suffice. One thing I didn't realise before I bought it, that's hard to see in pictures, is that the frame is actually shiny, which looks great.

Oh, also, inb4 you ruined it with pins.

Out of intrest how big is that poster?

Back