1. Welcome to the new Anime UK News forums! Please view this thread for more information regarding your account and the forums. If you can't log in, your password has been blanked and will need to be reset.
    Dismiss Notice

What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Discussion in 'Random Chit-Chat' started by bakum4tsu, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Buzzkillington

Buzzkillington Stand User

I did plan on picking this up on release but I've been all over the place lately and kinda passed me by, the fact it seems they undershipped units doesn't help either. So yeah Nioh, completely loved the demo so pretty excited to get started on the game for real.

[​IMG]

bakum4tsu likes this.
  2. DragonBlaze67

DragonBlaze67 Stand User

Tiger & Bunny arrived yesterday and got the rest today from @britguy

IMG_1239.JPG

Rena Ryuugu and IncendiaryLemon like this.
  3. msgeek

msgeek Hunter

Picked up a few random steelbooks from Zavvi...
    [​IMG]

Blaize and Jaysgba like this.
  4. Zin5ki

Zin5ki Railgun

Red Dwarf series 10 and 11 received steelbook releases? But why should they be the ones to enjoy such exalted statuses over the first eight?

5. msgeek

msgeek Hunter

Well at least we are getting S1-5 on Blu-Ray. No idea what quality will be like but as I don't have it on DVD and have been contemplating it for years it was a no-brainer for me.

See Zavvi UK

6. IncendiaryLemon

IncendiaryLemon Captain Karen AUKN Staff

[​IMG]

Got my replacement from CeX, and actually got the right product this time. However, as you may be able to tell by the incorrect BBFC logo stickered on, they sent me a US copy. Not that this is a huge issue, but it'll make getting consistent sets in the UK a bit of a pain. Anyone know of a way I can get the US versions of Seasons 2-4 without paying through the nose? I paid £15 for this, and I'd be hard pressed to pay much more than that for the others.

7. sideways

sideways Dandy Guy, in Space

got Owarimonogatari vol 1 early from MVM
    nice cover, different to the USA 1 so really hope vol 2 has Shinobu on the cover

IMG_20170216_093816.jpg

8. thedoctor2016

thedoctor2016 Death Scythe

AoA has both the shinobu mail arts I suspect you will get the shinobu with donuts one

9. sideways

sideways Dandy Guy, in Space

thats what i'm hoping for, even if its on the other side as vol 1 has a flipcover

IMG_20170216_121419.jpg

IncendiaryLemon likes this.
  10. DragonBlaze67

DragonBlaze67 Stand User

Got these today. A bit disappointed DBZ & Eureka Seven didn't come with slips as the other sets i own of both series have them.

IMG_1240.JPG

11. Zin5ki

Zin5ki Railgun

Eureka Seven AO?

More like "Eureka Seven, Ow!"

12. IncendiaryLemon

If you don't mind me asking, where did you source your US copy of Kai?

13. thedoctor2016

thedoctor2016 Death Scythe

14. Gemsy-chan

Gemsy-chan Dragon Knight

Hopefully AL will send theirs out today as I would actually like to get it on release day.

15. DragonBlaze67

DragonBlaze67 Stand User

Yona from AL as part of my Boxing Day order, still waiting on Zeta from the same order would have thought they'd send them both out together and the rest i got from @Morbo :)

IMG_1241.JPG IMG_1242.JPG

Morbo likes this.
  16. Morbo

Morbo School Idol

good to see they all turned up safe and sound. :)

17. Buzzkillington

Buzzkillington Stand User

Gurren Lagann CE, complete with bashed in corner because of course (it's on the otherside if you're wondering why you can't see it), not bad enough to send back but annoying none the less.

[​IMG]

Not gonna lie I kinda regret buying this already (same with the FMP set), not because I don't like it as I do, more because I already have the UE and really can't be bothered going through the hassle of selling it :/ Never mind it was only £30 and perhaps I'll be less lazy one day and stick my UE's on eBay.

18. BanzaiJedi

BanzaiJedi Pokémon Master

Some Yona goodness in both manga and BD form, and more 'Monogatari arrived yesterday.
    [​IMG]

19. IncendiaryLemon

Jaysgba and DragonBlaze67 like this.
  20. DragonBlaze67

DragonBlaze67 Stand User

Glad Aria & Wolf's Rain arrived safely :)