What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

upupupupupu

jP4Jtzg.gif

I actually want one ;_;

Two more Discotek titles to add to the ever growing Lupin section. Also decided to import Memories on Blu Ray from Siren Visual since Sony don't seem to want to release any of their Anime films on Blu Ray in English anymore.

Nk0Xbkjl.jpg

Are you sure there's even much of a difference between the two? Here's a screenshot of the R1 DVD (click for full size)...
lc48fgS.png

As much as I adore the charm of older looking anime that white line on the left hand side is pretty annoying, is that there on your set too? The rough subtitles also bother me but I guess they're not the worst I've seen. It's a shame this is as good as it gets for Gunbuster over here.

Yeah I'd like to own the movies too, while they don't compare they're still worth watching imo (as long as you've watched the OVAs).

I know this is massively off topic now but yes, that copy is a large improvement over mine.

kYxS0OC.jpg

For Comparison

Yeah that is quite the difference right enough. Have to say going by the screenshot the DVD is closer to the BD than I thought it would be. I mean I still want it on BD but if that stupid white line wasn't running down the entire left hand side then I'd be happy enough with how the DVD looked. Of course, the BD has all the advantages that BD comes with, and that's just a screenshot so a BD is still something I want.

Thanks for the images guys, we'll let this get back on topic I guess...

Back