What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Arrived today. I'll post pictures of the actual figure in the figure thread.
psychic.box.01.jpg

Saiyuki Reloaded MVM Boxset and Muramasa Blessings of Amitabha Collectors Edition

17107034891_487f9d8d67_c.jpg

16921489249_16551f2cd9_c.jpg

Already own Muramasa digitally but this was pretty cheap on ebay so added it to my physical collection. Shame my EU save won't work on it though :/

My goodies that came today.

2 Terra Formars figures...Adolf Reinhardt (from BIJ) and Akari Hizamaru (from amiami)
B5MVbQRh.jpg

Some manga
CE7dtoXh.jpg

Code Geass: Akito the Exiled vol 2 Limited Edition (japanese release - has ENG subtitles) from CDJapan
MjcPwn2h.jpg

fEU6eEvh.jpg

The second collector's edition box set of Kill la Kill has arrived. Can't believe I managed to pay only £32 for the set, never imagined it. I was originally planning on buying the set over at MCM next month since it was cheaper to get the first set at the time (they were charging £40 which was the cheapest when it was released).

CCd2FxLW8AA1937.jpg:large

Pics are up on Imgur, blog post is also up.

Nice - those Seraph volumes look really nice. I love the mangaka's style, it's quite simplistic in places - but reminds me of stuff like CLAMP in others, it's very 'pointy'.

I'll have to remind myself to start picking them up when they catch up to where it's at in SJ at the moment (I stopped subscribing to SJ a couple of months ago)

Lutga said:
I love the mangaka's style, it's quite simplistic in places - but reminds me of stuff like CLAMP in others, it's very 'pointy'.

I knew the art reminded me of something. I'm a huge CLAMP fan, so no wonder I enjoyed the art so much.
The series is really good and the volumes look beautiful lined up.

Elaniel said:
Lutga said:
I love the mangaka's style, it's quite simplistic in places - but reminds me of stuff like CLAMP in others, it's very 'pointy'.

I knew the art reminded me of something. I'm a huge CLAMP fan, so no wonder I enjoyed the art so much.
The series is really good and the volumes look beautiful lined up.
I also like the mini poster that is in the front of the volumes
------------------------------------

Some manga and Shonen Hollywood Amaki Ikuma chara cd

tPOVoSwh.jpg

Gemsy-chan said:
lelouchnarukami said:
GolGotha said:
Gemsy-chan, just to double check, are the Code Geass: Akito the Exiled blu-rays region free?

I have the Blu-Ray of Episode 1 (Japanese Version) and it is Region Free, yes. :)
As lelouch says they are region free. Got mine from cdjapan.

How much including postage did it cost to get Episode 2? (I want Episode 2 - but want to know how much money I need to save for it.)

lelouchnarukami said:
How much including postage did it cost to get Episode 2? (I want Episode 2 - but want to know how much money I need to save for it.)
The item and is 6800 yen and the shipping for me was 500 yen, as I use unreg SAL on cdjapan and get it marked a 'gift'. Doing it that way I've not been hit by customs once.

I didn't pay full price as I had some points saved up on my account.

Gemsy-chan said:
I use unreg SAL on cdjapan and get it marked a 'gift'. Doing it that way I've not been hit by customs once.
Lucky you. The one time I ordered something from CDJapan and had it sent unreg SAL as a gift, customs picked up on it. Something to do with using a pre-printed label.
What started out as a relatively decent price ended up being 20% + £8 worse off.

Back