What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I've never had anything from CDJapan hit by customs. I'm expecting that to change though as I've just spent £100 on a dress from them. I use unregistered SAL and get stuff marked as gifts. A lot of what I order from them is books though, which are exempt from VAT.

As for AmiAmi, that's massively variable. I've had a ¥3500 nendoroid get through, but a ¥2000 figure got hit. I wish Royal Fail's ransom charge was scalable according to the tax. I wouldn't mind so much if it was an £1 or so charge on £6 of tax, but usually the ransom fee is more than the tax.... I went to my sorting office with a grey card once and the bloke was not impressed by my calling it a ransom note :lol:

Ah the silver card of doom, how I hate it. The charge is always more than the customs. Hence why I never try and use EMS as that goes through parcelforce and their charge is much more than RM.

D-Frag! (or D-Fragments! has some would say) has arrived.

CCoEgoSWIAAJHi_.jpg:large

Regions: A, B, 1, 2, 4 (Already tested & confirmed by Mangaranga).

More pictures of the set are on Imgur.
Blog post also up.

One of many that will arrive within the next couple of weeks. Here's upcoming:
- Garden of Sinners: recalled out summer (Blu-ray) [ETA April 21st]
- Aqua Pazza: Aquaplus Dream Team (US PS3) [ETA Late April]
- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd (Japanese PS3) [ETA Late April]
- Darker Than Black: Season 1 Premium Edition (Blu-ray) [ETA Late May]
- Tiger & Bunny: The Rising (Blu-ray/DVD) [ETA Late May]
- Couple more unconfirmed for now.

I see your discs came in the wrong cases too Grav. The Blurays are actually meant to be in the Pink case. I did wonder if it was just me or whether it had happened to other people.

Mangaranga said:
I see your discs came in the wrong cases too Grav. The Blurays are actually meant to be in the Pink case. I did wonder if it was just me or whether it had happened to other people.

This is the second time I've seen this happen. Unbreakable Machine Doll had the exact same issue.

Mangaranga said:

Same thing happend with my copy as well.

NormanicGrav said:
This is the second time I've seen this happen. Unbreakable Machine Doll had the exact same issue.

Second time for me as well. The first was OniAi.

Received this GBA SP with Bright screen (AGS-101) and a brand new pristine shell

16971410620_0b05f14cf6_c.jpg

ALso came with Fire Red but that's a fake so it will be binned.

britguy said:
Received this GBA SP with Bright screen (AGS-101) and a brand new pristine shell

*snip*

Oh wow that is much brighter, I would love that! Though then again there is something nostlagic about a dimmer screen lol

Baggie_Saiyan said:
britguy said:

*snip*

Oh wow that is much brighter, I would love that! Though then again there is something nostlagic about a dimmer screen lol

It really is great, should have my first batch of GBA/GB games here tomorrow, can't wait to play the thing.

JjXWmG2.jpg

Where's my Smug Duck sticker Ankama?

Seriously though, as an early bird Alibert-level backer I can't help but feel like I've actually ripped them off getting all this for $100, especially after seeing the size and weight of the box that had to be shipped from France.

Orders weeks apart always seem to arrive at the same time.Though D-Frag and Patema Inverted is still on the way I'd though I'd make a post anyways.
W0qiwEm.jpg

Hope you're all up for a long post, what photos are concerned anyway :)

Received at the beginning of this week, Blue Exorcist Part 1 and Part 2 and Watamote

GroteFoto-IGSXMRHH.jpg

Bought second hand and in excellent condition for 32,50€ (about 23,50£), Haibane Renmei, very happy with this on.

GroteFoto-FQAU4BHT.jpg

2 DVD's from amazon.com, She, The Ultimate Weapon and Looking up at the Half-Moon

GroteFoto-8MIE3YER.jpg

And then the very big box from UP1USA which arrived today, containing nine titles. .Hack//SIGN, .hack/Legend of the Twilight, Last Exile - Fam, The Silver Wing Part 1 Limited Edition and Part 2, Tokyo Ravens Part 1 Limited Edition, Tenchi Muyo!: Movie Collection Limited Edition, D-Frag: The Complete Series Limited Edition, Freezing Vibration: Complete Series Limited Edition and also Daily Lives of High School Boys

GroteFoto-J33CZP4G.jpg

GroteFoto-RL67T8OP.jpg

GroteFoto-JVB3ELYW.jpg

GroteFoto-YL8FTI4H.jpg

GroteFoto-COHMNTUY.jpg

GroteFoto-IOR6UKEK.jpg

GroteFoto-VDNDHPPI.jpg

Very nice.

I still have yet to pickup the second half of the numerous shows on my shelf; Eureka Seven, Eureka Seven: AO, Guilty Crown, Last Exile -Fam, the Silver Wing-, Michiko & Hatchin, Robotics;Notes, Shakugan no Shana Final & Tenchi Muyo: War on Geminar. I'll probably go for Michiko & Hatchin next since the S.A.V.E. edition is getting released.

The .hacks I will buy once G.U.Trilogy is released (and then get all four at once). And as for the new LEs Funimation put out, I'll probably get them sooner than later (I need Freezing Season 1 though).

At the moment I'm saving the spending stuff (besides a couple of things) till May since I just spent a heck load on a Japanese Blu-ray Disc Box.

Received a few of these in the last couple of days. (Still have to receive a few more)

67ae0e9a084e7aea050968342dd496d0.png

I'll have to post an updated Anime (and manga) Collection soon.

Back