What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Persona 3 The Movie #1 Spring Of Birth LE blu ray (japanese release w/. english subtitles) Comes with soundtrack CD, illustrated gatefold box and jacket, 48-page booklet, super P3 sticker set, and 4 illustrated cards.

b9puW9Jh.jpg

8euuid2h.jpg

yC2gpFyh.jpg

7EQVRech.jpg

Buzzkillington said:
Man, I think about buying that set at least once a week but somewhere in my mind there's a sensible person telling me to stop being stupid and that £200 for a bloody cartoon is too much....I need to shut him up somehow.

But kara no kyoukai is just so amazing, I will save up for it when I have a job. (after I have brought all the HF movies as I already have knk on DVD but blu ray is always better especially the Japanese blu rays)

IncendiaryLemon said:
How much did P3 cost you? I'd love to buy it, it was a great adaptation but I imagine it's pretty pricey...
It cost me 8700 yen in total. 8000 yen for the item and then 700 yen for shipping (unregistered SAL). Got it from cdjapan.

Gemsy-chan said:
IncendiaryLemon said:
How much did P3 cost you? I'd love to buy it, it was a great adaptation but I imagine it's pretty pricey...
It cost me 8700 yen in total. 8000 yen for the item and then 700 yen for shipping (unregistered SAL). Got it from cdjapan.

That's actually not as bad as I was expecting. May consider it.

IncendiaryLemon said:
Gemsy-chan said:
IncendiaryLemon said:

That's actually not as bad as I was expecting. May consider it.

It's around the same price on Amazon JP as well (which also covers 20% Custom VAT) for around 8500 ish (item price is 6762 and the rest covers shipping & customs).

After last year's epic fail (I should never trust the Amazon Marketplace for imports again), I finally managed to get the Japanese version of Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd! For those wondering the game was on sale at Play Asia for about £20 and I wanted to match the second game with my first game's import. Interestingly enough the spine colour is blue instead of orange from the Region 3 version.

CDW1_ufWMAAqdpZ.jpg:large

Imgur album. Blog Post.

And I still plan on getting more Japanese PS3 games. There's quite a list that I want to pick up but of course they are fairly pricey. In case you're curious anyway, examples include; A.C.E.: Another Century's Episode R, Caladrius Blaze, Galgun, K-On! Houkago Live!! HD Ver., Macross 30: Ginga o Tsunagu Utagoe, physical version for Okami: Zekkeiban HD Edition, Phantom Breaker: Extra, Sakigake!! Otoko Juku: Nihonyo Korega Otoko Dearu, Sengoku Basara HD Collection, Shin Koihime Musou: Otome Taisen Sangokushi Engi, Super Heroine Chronicle, The Idolmaster, Under Defeat HD and various more. Here's my overall catalogue of Japanese PS3 games so far:

CDW2jKfWgAAszes.jpg:large

A bit of a meh mood today so I decided to get Vagabond VIZBIG 1 and Vinland Saga 1.

20150425_153749.jpg

I ended up paying £12.99 and £14.99 respectively since I got it in stores, I decided it wasn't a big deal given the prices are rather similar online (besides Book Depository and UP1 though I can't be asked waiting), and I felt like getting some stamps for my Waterstones thing. Should have bought another volume to get another stamp heh.

ALready posted two of these pick ups here but i'm cross posting from another forum :/

17060468517_574b74d026_c.jpg

My current retro binging has now expanded to buying some magazines. Already have last years SNES?Megadrive book and this NES/Mastersystem book was something I was eying up since I heard about it a few weeks ago. Great read. The Master Systemw as my first console and I adored it, but the NES was the one that turned me in to a proper game addicted child!

Bonus Master Ssstem cover shot

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7715/170 ... 22f4_c.jpg

Gundam: The Origin thanks to Anime Limited.
The last Gundam series I watched was SEED, so looking forward to watching this.
I really wanted to see Unicorn on Blu-Ray too, but they're difficult to find. Hopefully we get a rescue of that soon.
ff61cy.jpg

Elaniel said:
I really wanted to see Unicorn on Blu-Ray too, but they're difficult to find. Hopefully we get a rescue of that soon.]
You can get the japanese release Unicorn on blu-ray from cdjapan http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/products?term. ... orn&page=1

Just like The Origin its region free and has both the Japanese language track with English subtitles and the English dub. Plus it on offer which makes it much cheaper than trying to get the western release from places like amazon.

/\/\

Is that the actual packaging or just the box it comes in via the post?

FYI Gundam Unicorn - it isn't actually out of print, it's just very, very expensive - due to the company's deeming of it a 'premium' release. But yeah, I agree, I'd like to see a more reasonably priced version put out there that can't afford the original discs (though I can't see them doing so anytime soon as it would immediately devalue the existing Blu-Ray stock massively)

Lutga said:
/\/\

Is that the actual packaging or just the box it comes in via the post?

FYI Gundam Unicorn - it isn't actually out of print, it's just very, very expensive - due to the company's deeming of it a 'premium' release. But yeah, I agree, I'd like to see a more reasonably priced version put out there that can't afford the original discs (though I can't see them doing so anytime soon as it would immediately devalue the existing Blu-Ray stock massively)

This is what was inside the packaging. Then you open this and the large box is inside. I can take more pictures later tonight if people would like to see.

I think I'll try and be patient for a Unicorn re-release as some of the volumes are around £70. Bit expensive to buy all 7 at once.

Back